What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Blueberry Muffin
Lucky Leprechaun
Glazed Doughnut
Jam Roly Poly

All arrived when expected,(didn't order til Saturday afternoon), packaged well with a receipt in the bag.

The bottles are a novel concept with the push up nipple at the top and I'll be interested to see how they hold up to fill ups.

Juices are very clear but smell pretty good. Vigorous shakes given and put to the back of the que.

If the taste after steeping is as good as Jordan's prices and customer service I'll be very, very impressed.

Strawberry Milkshake
Banana Milkshake
Peaches & Cream
Glazed Doughnuts
Campfire Custard

Arrived this morning, speedy delivery as ordered Sunday (today is Tuesday) and amended Monday morning.
All 1.3mg nic which is interesting. Will steep them all going by smell.
Packaging not the best. Came in ordinary brown envelope, not padded. Bottles are NOT child proof, they have a nipple thing at the top which is child proof but lower down it's a simple unscrew to take the whole top off.
Labelling unclear on milkshakes because it's in two lines (it's a specific juice name label over the standard dark label which all bottles have) so all I see is "milkshake" (without close scrutiny).
Standard wording states 30% PG, 60% VG and 10% Flavouring. Only 10%?
Labels show no dates or batch numbers.
Cheap as chips. Signs of lack of professionalism makes me a little nervous (website needs a lot of work and apart from a response on FB to my amendment I got no order confirmation other than from PayPal).
Used different browsers but cannot see any way of checking placed orders and I did sign up.

TLDR ~ Cheap! Amateurish?

Last edited:
Strawberry Milkshake
Banana Milkshake
Peaches & Cream
Glazed Doughnuts
Campfire Custard

Arrived this morning, speedy delivery as ordered Sunday (today is Tuesday) and amended Monday morning.
All 1.3mg nic which is interesting. Will steep them all going by smell.
Packaging not the best. Came in ordinary brown envelope, not padded. Bottles are NOT child proof, they have a nipple thing at the top which is child proof but lower down it's a simple unscrew to take the whole top off.
Labelling unclear on milkshakes because it's in two lines (it's a specific juice name label over the standard dark label which all bottles have) so all I see is "milkshake" (without close scrutiny).
Standard wording states 30% PG, 60% VG and 10% Flavouring. Only 10%?
Cheap as chips. Signs of lack of professionalism makes me a little nervous (website needs a lot of work and apart from a response on FB to my amendment I got no order confirmation other than from PayPal).
Used different browsers but cannot see any way of checking placed orders and I did sign up.

TLDR ~ Cheap! Amateurish?

Reading between the lines I think that he's not been doing this too long and all of a sudden has had a large influx of orders from exposure here and elsewhere.

I do agree there's work to be done but at this stage i'm willing to live with the labels being a little off and the website being a little wonky as a trade off for good service and good juice at a good price.

I'm going to steep it, try it, then if I like it at £1 for 10ml I'll order more.

Reading between the lines I think that he's not been doing this too long and all of a sudden has had a large influx of orders from exposure here and elsewhere.

I do agree there's work to be done but at this stage i'm willing to live with the labels being a little off and the website being a little wonky as a trade off for good service and good juice at a good price.

I'm going to steep it, try it, then if I like it at £1 for 10ml I'll order more.

Oh agree. Not dismissing but cautious. If they up their game as they will have to in the coming year then they will need to up their prices too but time will tell ...

Oh agree. Not dismissing but cautious. If they up their game as they will have to in the coming year then they will need to up their prices too but time will tell ...

Agree with you 100%. I think the labels are easily sorted once he has an idea of his projected output etc. The bottles may well have a cost implication but he won't have a choice in that aspect.

It'll be interesting to see what he does with all these extra orders. Looking at his Instagram he's a young lad with a young family so if he makes my taste buds happy at a decent price I'm happy to support him.

But I haven't tried it yet so I could be talking entirely out of my arse which is a fairly common occurrence [emoji41]

Just seen this and my credit card has just shit itself 150 ml of jolly rancher ordered it's gonna have to be steeped in the car until I have some empty bottles so as to not to come to the wife's attention

ARGHHH! red carded 150ml of custard.

i can understand the concerns with the packaging (standard envelope, plastic sleeve stapled) and the childproof caps but apart from that the custard is top notch.

ARGHHH! red carded 150ml of custard.

i can understand the concerns with the packaging (standard envelope, plastic sleeve stapled) and the childproof caps but apart from that the custard is top notch.
You need to stop finding these little gems we all gonna end up skint

but you love me really
:lies::muhaha:

what a nite so far, ive had 7 custards so far and ive only been home 3 hours.

received some grumpys custard today 10ml so at least that fit through the letterbox.

grumpy custard, its ok but nothing special.
1837 from plumeblu, lovely stuff. finished :(
vanilla custard from re juiced, nice.
mothers strawb milk from drip drop, lush.
vanilla custard from vape goo, its good
devilicious which has been my adv for over a year. and i cant believe im saying this but i emptied half a tank out to fill up with my new adv
campfire custard. its the utter bollox if you ask me (still cant taste the strawberry but who cares as the marshmallow makes up for it)
150ml of dragons rise to pick up tomorrow :bliss:

as always tastes are subjective yada yada yada.

@MrDJ - that campfire custard better be as good as you say

I had a great email conversation with Dragons Rise. They know about the bottles, labels, envelopes etc and are getting new child safe bottles and new labels with flavours easily visible and will start writing batch dates and/or batch numbers and will be using jiffy bags. I kept advising to put their prices up because it's too damned cheap but no, no price increases, they have it worked out. Fine. Juices are 70VG as standard, labels are wrong and will be changed.

All sounds really good, they've been going for some time and were originally selling at much higher prices but lower volumes so they changed their business plan, got a bigger clean room for juices and took off volume wise!
They are aware their website needs sorting as well. They're working on that too.

Oh, and (believe it or not) you can use "discount10%" to get their juice even cheaper ... I'll just leave this here to be digested.

Back
Top Bottom