What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

hope you like it too, but if not come find me and you can leave it on my doorstep :D

he mentioned about a discount code to me yesterday but didnt bother me as its such a good price already.

Received order today & at first was put off by the smell from both bottles. Campfire custard seemed almost chemical & the strawberry really overpowering in the milkshake. I've put the milkshake away for a couple of weeks to see if it calms down. The custard I tried in a Subtank 0.5 coil on RBA and couldn't get away from the chemically taste but upping the watts it's moved to a more strawberry taste, not bad but think I will leave this for a week or 2 to see if the strawberry again calms down. For the price it's good stuff, just maybe too fresh to vape straight away. Possible with all the extra business there hasn't been a long enough steep time but I can live with that. Got plenty of home made so not desperate. Thanks again MrDJ for the pointer, will keep them bookmarked for when I fancy a change.

@nwhornet thats strange as just picked up my 150ml of campfire custard and no chemical smell but more a rich syrup smell almost exactly the same as with one hit wonders milk man.
im still getting more marshmellow than i am strawberry but its not in any way a bad taste.

its strange how everyones tastes buds are different. as said befor a steep is always a good idea and the longer the better. ive had my strawb and banana milkshakes tucked away for a week now and am going to give them one more week.

@MrDJ yeah it is a subjective thing taste. Just had a strong coffee & can taste a bit of the marshmallow (toasted?). Thinking about it more it's years since I've tasted a marshmallow & sure memory plays tricks and makes things taste better from memory than in reality. Like I said a couple of weeks steeping isn't going to do any harm so all is good.

Well ordered my jolly ranchers yesterday and opted for 2nd class delivery as I'm a cheap skate low and behold arrived this morning smells great but will wait a few days before giving it a go or maybe a little go tonight

Right ladies and gents.
I've just ordered a few more bottles as I cracked the Blueberry muffin and glazed doughnut yesterday after a week steeping and they're very good indeed. Could still do with another week or so I think but they're certainly coming along.

Anyway, one of the 'issues' with Dragons rise/Jordan was that the website didn't send you a receipt. It now does. Within a couple of minutes of ordering I got the standard automated 'Here's your order number, this is what you've ordered and we're processing it blah blah', whereas last time I only got my Paypal receipt.

So he's listened. Good man, much better, definite step in the right direction.

I'm still VERY impressed.

Can vouch for Dragons Rise! I ordered 50mL of both the Vimto and Blue slush at 6mg. Running on a cool fire 4+ and an Isub tank at about 20W with a .5 coil. Lovely, I find the vimto a bit 'herby' but the slush is delicious, and for the price it is phenomenal.
I want to try the sweet/custard/desert vapes but I've had my first and only experience with 'bird brains' by cuttwood, and it has really put me off. But I'd love to try them! - I have just gotten into sub ohming and chose the 6mg but in hindsight it's a tad harsh so can't run at any higher wattage :(
5/5 for me for Dragons rise :2thumbsup:

glad your liking them @SirLugg

the strawberry is now coming through for me as at first it was only the vanilla and marshmallow i could taste.
i have no idea how these mixes work out but on the inhale all im getting is vanilla custard and on the exhale is when the magic happens.

my review is now up https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...eads/dragons-rise-mini-custard-review.102011/

and to top it off as @mannikon mentioned there also a 10% discount off as well discount10%

I've no idea either how they break up the flavour to only get certain elements on the inhale then others on the exhale. Clever though.

Glazed doughnut is sweet. Really sweet. You can taste the dough with what almost seems like an icing. Right up my alley.

Blueberry muffin you're getting a huge chunk of sweet blueberry and a very competent back up of what tastes like s pound cake type flavour. Very nice.

I'm so impressed that I may go against every sensible thought my brain is giving me and try their custard, and I really don't like custard vapes as a rule.

Sorry @MrDJ [emoji16]

Can vouch for Dragons Rise! I ordered 50mL of both the Vimto and Blue slush at 6mg. Running on a cool fire 4+ and an Isub tank at about 20W with a .5 coil. Lovely, I find the vimto a bit 'herby' but the slush is delicious, and for the price it is phenomenal.
I want to try the sweet/custard/desert vapes but I've had my first and only experience with 'bird brains' by cuttwood, and it has really put me off. But I'd love to try them! - I have just gotten into sub ohming and chose the 6mg but in hindsight it's a tad harsh so can't run at any higher wattage :(
5/5 for me for Dragons rise :2thumbsup:

Buy some zero nic of the same flavour and mix it to reduce that bitter hit!

Also, if you try the 0.5 BVC (clapton) coil, you can double your wattage! If you have a good vape store nearby they should just sell you one coil to try out. They#re maybe up to two quid extra per pack of five but I reckon last as long or near as dammit!

Back
Top Bottom