What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

So excited! I have five to try and at least three of them you are all raving about but mine are still steeping, not yet a week so must be patient ... aaargh!

Well I gave it a few days & got to say it has changed in taste completely. Gone is the strawberry/chemical smell & taste. It really is quite subtle now. Smoother creamy taste with a hint of strawberry & marshmallow & no nasty after taste. I've been vaping Chefs Vapour oneshot ABC custard and this is really refreshing after the ABC. Glad I left it as this will be a nice change from my DIY juices. Going to leave the Strawberry milkshake as it's still a bit strawberry strong so hoping that will calm down as well as the custard. Great find @MrDJ .

Well I gave it a few days & got to say it has changed in taste completely. Gone is the strawberry/chemical smell & taste. It really is quite subtle now. Smoother creamy taste with a hint of strawberry & marshmallow & no nasty after taste. I've been vaping Chefs Vapour oneshot ABC custard and this is really refreshing after the ABC. Glad I left it as this will be a nice change from my DIY juices. Going to leave the Strawberry milkshake as it's still a bit strawberry strong so hoping that will calm down as well as the custard. Great find @MrDJ .

Yup. A couple of weeks in the dark won't do it any harm at all [emoji106]

god knows where im going to put it all as run out of steeping space but another order in.
300ml campfire custard
50ml jam rolly poly
50ml milk man
50ml blue slush

I'm fairly new to the whole vaping world and have been intrigued by this one and these prices I couldn't say no!! - 50ml of Campfire Custard and 50ml of Blue Slush on order! can't wait to give it a try!

I've ordered 50mL of Campfire,Strawberry Milkshake and Blueberry Muffin

I'll let you all know what I think!

Just over a quid per 10mL can't go wrong!

Cheer's Ears!!! 50ml of Milkman and 50ml of Campfire Custard ordered!!! I've been trying to find some cheap juice to tide me over while the Moles are taking a break, so hopefully these will hit the spot!!!

After reading this thread I've placed an order. Got 50ml of campfire custard, blue slush and glazed doughnut. Will be hard to leave them to steep though after hearin

Poor Jordan is gonna be swamped with all these orders soon... Maybe we should stop talking about the cheapness in case it delays our orders! :-P

i did warn him it was going to get busy :)

oh and welcome to the planet Afreeb

Back
Top Bottom