What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I got the email notification when I ordered Saturday. I was assuming it'd be here today but no [emoji55]

See what tomorrow brings I suppose. I think his workload has probably quadrupled in the past couple of weeks though...
That's Weird!!! I only ordered mine on Sunday night and it came this morning!!!

@MrDJ has priority on all orders & every other fecker will have to wait their turn, He's on VIP mailing list so get's an extra 1st class stamp on his orders :D

That's Weird!!! I only ordered mine on Sunday night and it came this morning!!!

It's probably Royal Fail. In fact , strike that. It is Royal Fail. The tracking number shows it was posted yesterday.
Tits.

At least it's steeping [emoji38]

@MrDJ has priority on all orders & every other fecker will have to wait their turn, He's on VIP mailing list so get's an extra 1st class stamp on his orders :D
LOL i wish.
i always pay the extra 50p for first class but mine hasnt arrived today either and no red card either.

Remember people! Bank Holiday weekend! A loooong one. Order today or you might not see it for a week :D

just had a message from Jordan.

due to running out of 50ml bottle labels as he was very VERY busy over the weekend he had 2 choices.
wait until the new labels arrived today so delay postage on all 50ml bottles
or
use 100ml labels on the 50ml bottles

you will be pleased to hear that he used the larger lables on 20 orders and they were all posted as normal.

might look a bit odd but at least hes thinking of his customers and getting orders out as fast as he can.

just had a message from Jordan.

due to running out of 50ml bottle labels as he was very VERY busy over the weekend he had 2 choices.
wait until the new labels arrived today so delay postage on all 50ml bottles
or
use 100ml labels on the 50ml bottles

you will be pleased to hear that he used the larger lables on 20 orders and they were all posted as normal.

might look a bit odd but at least hes thinking of his customers and getting orders out as fast as he can.
That explains why mine were so tatty around the bottom of the bottle where they'd been cut!!! I'm not arsed if it's got a label on or not as long as I get my juice!!!:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom