What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Waiting on the postman to bring me my delivery!!! :angrymob:

P.s: clues to new flavours??????!!

Last edited:
Did your bottle have the larger label? If so it means dessert/custards will never be for me :( I tried it and all I got was sickly marshmallow. I know the juice is great as everyone loves it! Just means sweet vapes are not for me, upsetting news!

Unless yours had already steeped and mine was fresh, then there's hope!
Give it a Good shake, put it in a warm dark place and forget about it for a week to ten days!!! If you still don't like it post it to me!!!:2thumbsup:

Order arrived today, thanks for the post MrDJ - look forward to trying some out, may have a little sneak taste but i think to the steep cupboard for a bit thereafter!

Campfire, jam roly poly, lucky leprechaun and blueberry muffin

:)

Hey guys, 1st we would like to say a big thank you to Mrdj for this amazing review so big thank you there. we have read every comment and we have made alot of changes to keep all of our custom happy and we will keep doing so. If you do have and suggestions at all we would always be happy to hear you out :)

This weekend has been crazy on orders and we ran out of labels for our 50mls towards the end, so we had to use some bigger labels this was only on around 20 orders and our new labels are here now as we had a delay with them last week so all back to normal. All orders where sent 1st class Monday so for the people not received today it due to delay on royal mail side and hopefully be with you in the morning.

We do have new flavours in the making ;)
Just had a text from the gf saying my order has arrived it's gonna be a long 7 hours till I'm home

Order has arrived!!! - Blue Slush smells amazing! - only problem is I'm at work and only have one tank with me and it is half filled so can't sneak a taste of either till I get home!!

Ordered mine on the 19th no sign of it yet, any ideas?
Scrubb that, postman just arrived and apologised for being late!! I didn't care he had my juice!! Now to the back of the cupboard to steep for a while. I seem to have a lot of juice at the back of the cupboard!!!

get in there. order arrived :D

glad to hear everyone who's had a quick try are liking it. my job is done.

will try within the next hour.

IMG_20160323_164338.jpg

Quick question @MrDJ, do you use the Nautilus as well as a subtank when using these juices. Looking at getting a Nautilus for day use as using a subtank I'm using gallons of juice. Just wondered if there was much difference in flavour. Will be on a Kbox 50w. Thanks

nope. nautilus and mini nautilus are just for fruits and sweets now and i only use 50/50 mix in them otherwise the coils get clogged up quick.

anything above 50/50 is either in the crown, cleito, tfv4, rafaele, freemax and all these are a minimum 50watts so they guzzle juice.

the only subtank that is run at low wattage is the kanger subtank mini V1 and up until a months ago it was 20watts but the new occ coils are shite so im running at 14-15watt and using campfire custard in that for my all day vape at work. it works fine but its more of a vanilla and marshmallow flavor with no strawberry what so ever as it needs higher wattage to bring that out.
still tastes lush though.
no idea what the subtank V2 is like or the newer top box.

Back
Top Bottom