What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Ordered Tuesday evening (second class postage).

Arrived this morning (Thursday).

And that was with a custom PG/VG ratio.

Very pleased.

Also, on the receipt is information how to get an extra on your next order!

Gonna let them steep a while.

ive never tried the elements. i only tried 3 from them and they were all kak.
now i did have a quick toot on this yesterday and its creamy but still needs a steep. i think its meant to be like the cream that you get on full fat milk that used to be brought by the milk man which had time to get a lot thicker unlike you buy today from shops.

blimey, thats good going indeed.
jam roly poly defo needs a steep as i couldnt taste anything yesterday but i had had a shit load of campfire custard before hand :)

and good point on the nic. i hadnt even noticed that.
its feedback like this that @dragons rise is after so well spotted.

I've had the Roly Poly for just over a week now. It was nice, but weak when I gave it a quick go before forgetting about it for a bit.

Had a go earlier- just a drip- and it's coming on a treat. Flavour still exactly the same but much fuller. I'm getting the sweet strawberry and the cake.

I think another week and it'll be perfect. (For me, who vapes anything cake related quite happily) [emoji6]

I got sent a link to this earlier by a friend and I was wary simply because the prices seemed to good to be true. Having read this thread i've just ordered 50ml of the slush puppie one to try. For £5 for 50ml you can't go wrong!

Well that's another 6 bottles to be added to my growing collection, shame I've only just discovered this thread though, as the bank holiday will slow the arrival a bit.

I don't recall ever using these juices before, yet I was already registered with DRV????? Oh well, looking forward to some new tastes.

Oh and welcome :)

I ordered the 6mg campfire custard which I like in my Goblin Mini but I usually use 12mg in my Kayfuns so would the 13mg make much noticable difference or would 8mg be enough. Seems an odd choice of nic contents. Just tried the email address on their webpage and it's come back as an error and won't send.

If you believe nic is as addictive as the baccy firms told us it was for years and years then you might feel like your missing something and use it as an excuse to be an irritable,grumpy person lol.

The truth is its not and as long as you believe its not you won't notice a jot of difference dropping nic levels other than maybe a little less 'throat hit' from the kayfun.

If it was as addictive as the baccy firms told us it was to keep us buying then the gum and patches would have a lot higher quit rate than the do,after all your still getting your much needed nic dose from them eh ;)

I ordered the 6mg campfire custard which I like in my Goblin Mini but I usually use 12mg in my Kayfuns so would the 13mg make much noticable difference or would 8mg be enough. Seems an odd choice of nic contents. Just tried the email address on their webpage and it's come back as an error and won't send.

It's not 13mg- it's 1.3 for those that like a little lower than the 3mg a lot of us seem to favour.

If you scroll down on the Nic content bar 12mg is there so you're good to go [emoji106]

If you believe nic is as addictive as the baccy firms told us it was for years and years then you might feel like your missing something and use it as an excuse to be an irritable,grumpy person lol.

The truth is its not and as long as you believe its not you won't notice a jot of difference dropping nic levels other than maybe a little less 'throat hit' from the kayfun.

If it was as addictive as the baccy firms told us it was to keep us buying then the gum and patches would have a lot higher quit rate than the do,after all your still getting your much needed nic dose from them eh ;)

[emoji23] I don't need an excuse @ned. I'm just permanently grumpy. Although I will say I'm more likely to turn into a green eyed monster from lack of coffee than anything else.

I've got the glazed doughnuts in the cupboard steeping how long should I leave it there?

I've had the Roly Poly for just over a week now. It was nice, but weak when I gave it a quick go before forgetting about it for a bit.

Had a go earlier- just a drip- and it's coming on a treat. Flavour still exactly the same but much fuller. I'm getting the sweet strawberry and the cake.

I think another week and it'll be perfect. (For me, who vapes anything cake related quite happily) [emoji6]
I've had the custard and the donut for a few days now and to be honest, didn't see what the fuss was about when I sampled these on arrival. Bland to 'meh' would be my verdict…...I did ask the vendor when the juice had been made so as to get an idea as to the steep time but he didn't bother replying so i've put them aside in a drawer and will revist them in a week or two. Given the almost universal enthusiasm for these they MUST be better than i've vaped so far.

It's not 13mg- it's 1.3 for those that like a little lower than the 3mg a lot of us seem to favour.

If you scroll down on the Nic content bar 12mg is there so you're good to go [emoji106]
Duh sorry! Didn't scroll down far enough,I consider myself told off!

Back
Top Bottom