What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Just placed an order too, 50ml of Campfire Custard (if there's any left!), Peaches & Cream and Blue Slush.

aerovape used to take ages to deliver so they had at least a weeks steep before they were even posted.

ive got to slow down now as its getting silly. at christmas i had 2000ml waiting to be vaped. now its over 3000ml

stockpiling for armagedon :D
I now have 2.75 litres of 7.2 nic for Armageddon (in the freezer now)

If you believe nic is as addictive as the baccy firms told us it was for years and years then you might feel like your missing something and use it as an excuse to be an irritable,grumpy person lol.

The truth is its not and as long as you believe its not you won't notice a jot of difference dropping nic levels other than maybe a little less 'throat hit' from the kayfun.

If it was as addictive as the baccy firms told us it was to keep us buying then the gum and patches would have a lot higher quit rate than the do,after all your still getting your much needed nic dose from them eh ;)
Well, when I was on the Marlborough's, I didn't feel the need to have a spare packet of fags whenever I went out. However, now I always have a spare tank, coil, battery and liquid- what does that say? A bit scary really.

Well, when I was on the Marlborough's, I didn't feel the need to have a spare packet of fags whenever I went out. However, now I always have a spare tank, coil, battery and liquid- what does that say? A bit scary really.

I'm the same. I think it stems from when we were smokers we knew that if we ran out of fags we could get them from almost anywhere, any time of the day or night.

Vape gear, not so much. And if you're in the ass end of nowhere like me, the two B + M's in reasonable distance both like to charge you through the nose.

£4.50 Subtank coil anyone? [emoji15]

I'm the same. I think it stems from when we were smokers we knew that if we ran out of fags we could get them from almost anywhere, any time of the day or night.

Vape gear, not so much. And if you're in the ass end of nowhere like me, the two B + M's in reasonable distance both like to charge you through the nose.

£4.50 Subtank coil anyone? [emoji15]

B and m shops have much larger over heads than online vendors hence the price jack up.

Last edited:
B and m shops have much larger over heads than online vendors hence the price jack up.

Yeah I know mate. I know you pay for the convenience too, but the two close to me really take the piss, treating everyone who walks through the door like a numpty and charging them accordingly.
When I'm on my travels I'll pop into them if I see them and normally come out with something but these pair of locals I won't touch.

Back
Top Bottom