What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Yeah I know mate. I know you pay for the convenience too, but the two close to me really take the piss, treating everyone who walks through the door like a numpty and charging them accordingly.
When I'm on my travels I'll pop into them if I see them and normally come out with something but these pair of locals I won't touch.

Online sales are the future

Paying for things with paper money is the past

It will all become just numbers on a screen one day,we are not far off lol ;)

Online sales are the future

Paying for things with paper money is the past

It will all become just numbers on a screen one day,we are not far off lol ;)

Hell no. I like my tech, vaping mods, TVs, stereos, cars etc etc, but it's starting to scare me now. I think given the chance I'd just like to hop into my Delorean and go back 40 years and just carry on from there.

They make all this gear to make our lives easier and it just frazzles my head. [emoji33]

Hell no. I like my tech, vaping mods, TVs, stereos, cars etc etc, but it's starting to scare me now. I think given the chance I'd just like to hop into my Delorean and go back 40 years and just carry on from there.

They make all this gear to make our lives easier and it just frazzles my head. [emoji33]
We would all love a time machine :)

Any reviews on the blue slush [emoji16]?

I ordered this and couldn't wait to let it steep so dived straight in - it really does taste as you would expect... Too much of it and you definitely start to get vapers tongue and the flavour starts to feel a bit muted - could possibly have used something to give it a bit of tang (either some sours or perhaps koolada... I think that's the stuff that gives a 'cool fresh' feel without adding menthol)

Overall I'm a fan - nearly half the bottle gone in a few days - could maybe do with a slightly higher flavour strength (but I'm a relatively fresh smoking quitter so my taste buds may not have kicked back in yet!)

Mine has arrived today now 50 mile round trip to pick it up but at least it's started the steeping process off
This was my own fault was going to visit my daughter Friday but forgot it was Easter and no post
So I was happy to get a phone call to say its arrived this morning whey can't wait to try it

Last edited:
I ordered this and couldn't wait to let it steep so dived straight in - it really does taste as you would expect... Too much of it and you definitely start to get vapers tongue and the flavour starts to feel a bit muted - could possibly have used something to give it a bit of tang (either some sours or perhaps koolada... I think that's the stuff that gives a 'cool fresh' feel without adding menthol)

Overall I'm a fan - nearly half the bottle gone in a few days - could maybe do with a slightly higher flavour strength (but I'm a relatively fresh smoking quitter so my taste buds may not have kicked back in yet!)
thats why we always say dont review until its steeped as it gets better.

Happy Easter
We have a special easter discount code for you all they are limited to 100 orders so don't miss out guys.
received_10153525015756220.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom