What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I'm probably gonna steep all 3 just incase - I have some Cotswold liquids to get through still. I'll let you know if i can't resist having a try as soon as they arrive :18:
I've got 150ml of jam rolie polie and 50 ml of custard coming whats the jam like straight off I hate waiting too

The custard will definitely need a steep - Jordan has admitted that with the rush on orders his Custard and Blue Slush are pretty much going straight out the door and so will definitely need a steep - i've had the custard steeping for over a week now and its greatly improved as wasn't impressed at first but its starting to come to life a bit more when i give into temptation and have a ml or two to try it...

150ml of custard already gone from me and i found it great from the start but it lacked strawberry undertone. now the strawberry has come through its even better.

tried the jam roly poly last night after a weeks steep and hardly any taste at all but i had overdosed on custard for 3 days so my taste buds might be slightly shot.

Can anyone confirm if these come with all the warnings on with the triangle and child safety caps?

nope. but saying that it does have a triangle on the bottom of the bottle but the twist nozzle is the same as one hit wonder bottles but a different bottle make.
i think someone has mentioned by message to Jordan about the online distance selling act and labeling etc.

Last edited:
So...no child safety cap, and no nic strength either?

And the one hit wonder comes supplied with a child safety cap....

oh yeh, your right, the crew cap and then the nozzle cap is in the box.
and i didnt even notice the no nic strength DOH!
will pass on all the info mate. cheers.

I mentioned all these things (and more) to Jordan who said he is aware and will be making changes which I hope he does esp the bottles which are in no way childproof.

Jordan has confirmed that its all in hand and all and more should be updated in the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom