What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

well over the last year ive seen a lot of posts saying juice has no flavor, juice is kak, juice is horrible etc etc

and the replies to said posts have been did you let them steep and the answer was no.

then a couple of weeks later the same said person comes back on saying the juice is now great but forget they first slated it which doesnt help the vendors as lots of people believe what they read and then go else where.

so "we" are all the members that reply to said posts and let them steep first as now business is booming for a lot of vendors they dont have endless supplies being steeped for weeks on end.

if it states steeped for 2 weeks prior to dispatch then it should be good to go.
if it states steeped but may need a little longer then let it steep longer before reviewing it so as to get it at its best flavor and to be able to give a more correct and honest review.

only problem is it might still be kak.

well over the last year ive seen a lot of posts saying juice has no flooming for a lot of vendors they dont have endless supplies being steeped for weeks on end.

if it states steeped for 2 weeks prior to dispatch then it should be good to go.
if it states steeped bu
well over the last year ive seen a lot of posts saying juice has no flavor, juice is kak, juice is horrible etc etc

and the replies to said posts have been did you let them steep and the answer was no.

then a couple of weeks later the same said person comes back on saying the juice is now great but forget they first slated it which doesnt help the vendors as lots of people believe what they read and then go else where.

so "we" are all the members that reply to said posts and let them steep first as now business is booming for a lot of vendors they dont have endless supplies being steeped for weeks on end.

if it states steeped but may need a little longer then let it steep longer before reviewing it so as to get it at its best flavor and to be able to give a more correct and honest review.

only problem is it might still be kak.
Lots of people talk shit at times,me included.

If I buy juice from a vendor I don't want to let it sit for two weeks in a dark place and sprinkle it with fairy dust every Wednesday at 2 oclock in the hope it tastes better. Of course its going to I've taken care of it for two weeks and nobody likes to admit they have wasted their time.

If its not pre steeped don't sell it on the premis of 'give it a couple weeks'

Just my opinion.

Expect to pay a premium for ready steeped, consistent flavours or else buy cheap and enhance or steep or experiment. Good ready steeped vape immediately juice is not just juice stuck in a dark place for a set time. Bit more to it than that which is why it costs a bit more. Most of "us" will have a store of ready to vape as well as cheap steep needed and also diy juice. Important thing is to never run out ;-)

thats why we always say dont review until its steeped as it gets better.

I was clear that i hadn't let the juice steep and i wasnt critical of the flavour - someone asked for an opinion of the flavour and i offered mine... I've only been vaping for a few weeks... No claim to expertise here and no offence meant

no offence taken @Afreeb . was only pointing out what had happened in the past and thought it best to mention it.

Ordered banana milkshake, campfire custard & jam roly poly last thursday & still haven't got them yet...damn you bank holiday :58:

Hoping the banana one tastes good - been craving a banana liquid!

Ordered banana milkshake, campfire custard & jam roly poly last thursday & still haven't got them yet...damn you bank holiday :58:

Hoping the banana one tastes good - been craving a banana liquid!

@amataraz - i'd be interested to hear what you think the jam roly poly is like once you get it (and potentially after a steep if needed) - really looking for a jammy pudding liquid with the emphasis on the jam and wasn't sure if this would hit the mark! - cheers

@amataraz - i'd be interested to hear what you think the jam roly poly is like once you get it (and potentially after a steep if needed) - really looking for a jammy pudding liquid with the emphasis on the jam and wasn't sure if this would hit the mark! - cheers

I'm probably gonna steep all 3 just incase - I have some Cotswold liquids to get through still. I'll let you know if i can't resist having a try as soon as they arrive :18:

Back
Top Bottom