What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

The custard will definitely need a steep - Jordan has admitted that with the rush on orders his Custard and Blue Slush are pretty much going straight out the door and so will definitely need a steep - i've had the custard steeping for over a week now and its greatly improved as wasn't impressed at first but its starting to come to life a bit more when i give into temptation and have a ml or two to try it...

I'll *TRY* steep without trying it first :rotflmao:

I know I'm hanging round the door for the postie today for mine what set set up do you in use

Can I ask you guys that have ordered from them before, do you get a dispatched email or just an order confirmation email?

Has anybody received an order made Friday yet?
I put one in but am hoping it hasn't been despatched as I noticed I'd ordered the wrong nic level due to the confusing way they're listed. I ordered 1.3 thinking it was 1.3 opposed to 0.13 by the look of it (I think it would have been listed as 13 by the way the others are).

I sent a message on the website yesterday morning and later messaged Dragons Rise on here but haven't had any reply yet, asking to change them to 8.

Therefore I have no idea if I caught it in time!

Last edited:
Has anybody received an order made Friday yet?
I put one in but am hoping it hasn't been despatched as I noticed I'd ordered the wrong nic level due to the confusing way they're listed. I ordered 1.3 thinking it was 1.3 opposed to 0.13 by the look of it (I think it would have been listed as 13 by the way the others are).

I sent a message on the website yesterday morning and later messaged Dragons Rise on here but haven't had any reply yet, asking to change them to 8.

Therefore I have no idea if I caught it in time!

We have only just seen this is think it got sent out today sorry. You can add a bit of nicotine to it.
Sorry

Hi guys sorry for the delay in know you have all been waiting . We got most orders out today 1st class and the rest tomorrow 1st class so everyone waiting will have them tomorrow or Friday . Postage is back to normal now order before 1pm to be sent that day .

Back
Top Bottom