What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I ordered some liquid on Friday and it arrived today so with the holidays etc it still arrived in the time stated. The juice is lovely so far. I paid just over £8 for the juice plus delivery but I got 50ml for the same price I normally only get 40ml for from my other 'cheap site'.

I'd happily use again, just hope my 3mg juice arrives tomorrow or Saturday ;)

Not a chance would I order.....and Im not slating, I'm stating the obvious.....

Irrespective of how many orders he's getting, there's no excuse for not stating nic content, warning signs on bottles or child safety caps...none what so ever.....

He made a choice when he started selling juice to NOT use child safety caps...he made the choice...no one else....
Mines just been delivered now campfire custard had a little try not coughed my lung out don't think I'll be ordering again

There goes my excited inner child for the delivery :thud:
Might just have been mine but tried the jam one and wasn't harsh just a bit bland I'm off to the vape shop now to buy some real liquid it's my b day tomorrow and have book half day in the tatoo shop so I'm gonna need something decent to vape on

Might just have been mine but tried the jam one and wasn't harsh just a bit bland I'm off to the vape shop now to buy some real liquid it's my b day tomorrow and have book half day in the tatoo shop so I'm gonna need something decent to vape on
Decent, happy birthday for tomo!

Yea might just need leaving but it was harsh as anything

I had the same thoughts when I got the custard but it definitely does improve with steeping - I'm not saying I'm raving about the flavour but i think thats just more of a personal taste thing - I'm not a huge custard fan and was hoping the strawberry and marshmallow would be more prominent - but its a pleasant enough and much more 'rounded' flavour after some steeping....

I had the same thoughts when I got the custard but it definitely does improve with steeping - I'm not saying I'm raving about the flavour but i think thats just more of a personal taste thing - I'm not a huge custard fan and was hoping the strawberry and marshmallow would be more prominent - but its a pleasant enough and much more 'rounded' flavour after some steeping....
How long did u leave it for

How long did u leave it for

I've had mine steeping for about a week and a half to two weeks i think...Jordan has made it clear that with the volume of orders he has recently had that campfire custard and blue slush (his most popular flavours) are going out fresh without any steeping - and we all know tat 'dessert' flavours like a custard need a good period of time to steep....

Back
Top Bottom