What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Yea just it looked dark like it had been away but will giv3 it a couple off weeks and see what happens with it
I've had mine steeping for about a week and a half to two weeks i think...Jordan has made it clear that with the volume of orders he has recently had that campfire custard and blue slush (his most popular flavours) are going out fresh without any steeping - and we all know tat 'dessert' flavours like a custard need a good period of time to steep....

We have only just seen this is think it got sent out today sorry. You can add a bit of nicotine to it.
Sorry
@dragons rise I've now sent you 2 personal messages on here and one through your website, none of which have received a reply. As others have said asking me to add nic when I contacted you BEFORE it was despatched really isn't good enough.

Perhaps you could respond to my last PM so I can decide what I want to do.

Many thanks,

S.

Hi guys we are so sorry about the delays over the past week, all orders have now been sent and postage is back to normal any orders before 1pm will be sent out the same day. If anyone hasn't received there order by tomorrow please let us know and we will send you a tracking number.

Thank you :) unfortunately we are in the process of changing our bottles to more suitable ones with child safety locks this will come in over the next few weeks so we can get all the other ones out.

Cannot believe people are moaning about having to steep the juice, it's not from fasttech. Planet of the gripes. Got my campfire custard this morning and am happy to wait a few weeks. Thank you dragons rise for your efforts.

The blue slush puppy is amazing.

If people don't order from here it's their choice, but those who do, they will likely be very impressed. Cannot wait to try my other juices once steeped.

Got all my liquids today (a week later)

They've been put straight to steep - hoping they'll be good!

Pink lemonade and jolly rancher received today... Pink lemonade is a little perfumery and chemical but all the right flavours are there and detectable but think it just needs a little steeping to soften out the balance... Will try the jolly rancher tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom