What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Anyone tried the custard yet?
@Richy certainly ticks all the boxes for me and is now my number 1 custard. im loving it.
if your after a vanilla custard it may be not for you but if you want something different with imo a better taste then the marshmallow really gives it a great flavor.

Yea I got 50ml was harsh as anything 3mg nic put it away to steep coz everyone raves about it
harsh as anything as it needs a steep. the stuff has been flying out the door so you most prob got a new mix. as its a custard 1-2 weeks should do the trick. had 3 bottles now an all smooth with no harsh hits but mine was bought weeks ago.

new bottles and labels with nic, batch and mix dates should be in use soon.

I originally commented on the campfire custard 3 weeks ago & said then It needed a steep. Well, stuck some in a tank today & the difference is night & day. Creamy, vanillary, marshmallowy & the strawberry make this a refreshing change from straight custards. Anybody ordering this at the moment would be well advised to give it at least 2 weeks steep while they are so busy, & hopefully once @dragons rise catch up & get their labeling sorted, juice should be supplied with at least a week steeping (custards & creams) making the wait more bearable. Personally I blame @MrDJ for buying all the stock, then telling the world how good it is :D:D:D

glad your liking it now @nwhornet
and ive not gone that mad on ordering as 450ml is nothing now a days.

sadly im still not getting hardly any taste from the jam roly poly and the milkshakes are not to my taste but others love them so it just shows how tastes are subjective.
the custard sure does make up for it though and the blue slush is also very good as well.

Ok, youve peaked my attention! Just a few bits before I place an order, what's the verdict on jolly rancher? Anyone tried it? With this nice weather im really into my fresh/fruits again. Had enough of the dessert cakey ones for a while.

Blue slush & strawberry milkshake definitely being bought. Whats everyones take on blueberry muffin and peaches & cream? Might aswell give me a little review of the milkmans milk while your at it :D

Ok, youve peaked my attention! Just a few bits before I place an order, what's the verdict on jolly rancher? Anyone tried it? With this nice weather im really into my fresh/fruits again. Had enough of the dessert cakey ones for a while.

Blue slush & strawberry milkshake definitely being bought. Whats everyones take on blueberry muffin and peaches & cream? Might aswell give me a little review of the milkmans milk while your at it :D
I've got jolly rancher found it very strong even to smell so it's been In my airing cupboard for 2 weeks now not tried again yet as I'm into waterfelon atm

The jolly rancher flavour is a tad heavy on the watermelon (for me anyway!) and is definitely like the sweet as in it being a slightly artificial fruit taste but is pleasant enough

Hi guys just opened the custard been steeping about a week and half and I love it will definitely be ordering again well worth the wait and I'm going to try out new flavours @MrDJ you are saving me a fortune

Got my first order from Dragons Rise at the weekend. The Jam Roly Poly looks/smells like it needs a steep.
Tried the Campfire custard straight away....my god it's tasty! the marshmellow in it is lovely
Going to try the blue slush later.

Back
Top Bottom