What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I couldn't resist trying the Campfire Custard and well, it's amazing to say the least. Only had it a week so if it gets better in time, I think I have a new favourite juice. Tried it on my MTL setup in case it was to harsh for my DL setup but i'm loving it.

Wow.

Well the campfire custard as been steeping for two weeks just tried and I love it yesterday I ordered the blue slush and the banana milkshake

got my order this morning,
Banana Milkshake
Strawberry Milkshake
Milkmans Milk
Blue Slush

got a few bottles left from other orders to keep me going, how long should i steep these for? all bottles are 50ml

i am eager to try these

got my order this morning,
Banana Milkshake
Strawberry Milkshake
Milkmans Milk
Blue Slush

got a few bottles left from other orders to keep me going, how long should i steep these for? all bottles are 50ml

i am eager to try these
Think the blue slush is good to go not tried myself yet and the milk and the milkshakes I would give it about a week

Think the blue slush is good to go not tried myself yet and the milk and the milkshakes I would give it about a week

well i have some juice to finish yet from vjuice and some others, so ill steep all for about a week i think

another 300ml of custard arrived today so one happy DJ so 750ml should keep me going for about a month :D

nicotine strength now on bottles :)

just to give you an idea on steeping.
the bottle on the left was from 20th march and on right today so 2-3 weeks will see the colour change quite a bit.
but i always say give it a go after a week. my first order 100ml i vaped straight away and it was still lush but i didnt get the strawberry coming through until a week later.

IMG_20160407_180201.jpg

Just tasted the donut. I ordered 100mls two weeks ago and has been steeping since.
Tastes,like I am,vaping lard. I hope campfire is better!.
Back to rejuiced for my donut. Never mind I will give it a few more weeks.

Just tasted the donut. I ordered 100mls two weeks ago and has been steeping since.
Tastes,like I am,vaping lard. I hope campfire is better!.
Back to rejuiced for my donut. Never mind I will give it a few more weeks.
I'm on 3 weeks and tastes just like .................... Urm lard

Oh crap. Looks like 95mls of dragons rise donut heading to the freebie section.
You know in case any one is making a roast
I got a shoulder or lamb in the freezer I'll pm u my address I'll use it to do the roasties this weekend

Back
Top Bottom