What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I'm on 3 weeks and tastes just like .................... Urm lard
After three weeks steeping, tried the campfire custard and the glazed doughnut. Huge disappointment. Quite foul. Had to pour away and cleanse tanks.
Will very likely be giving away or pouring away but have three others to try.
I have made my own custards and creams juices and much prefer my own, while they may need refinement they don't leave a nasty aftertaste.
Ah well, lesson learned, don't get caught up in excitement of non-steeped juice.

so it just goes to show that tastes are subjective as i find the custard lovely but i am still on my last bottle which was well steeped before i posted on the forum.
sorry to hear you didnt like them :(

so it just goes to show that tastes are subjective as i find the custard lovely but i am still on my last bottle which was well steeped before i posted on the forum.
sorry to hear you didnt like them :(
I wanted to like them but with the campfire, I had had an evening of good custards and there was no comparison. Not chucking away yet, more steep time just in case but have my doubts. Long time to wait for something despite the low cost.

After three weeks steeping, tried the campfire custard and the glazed doughnut. Huge disappointment. Quite foul. Had to pour away and cleanse tanks.
Will very likely be giving away or pouring away but have three others to try.
I have made my own custards and creams juices and much prefer my own, while they may need refinement they don't leave a nasty aftertaste.
Ah well, lesson learned, don't get caught up in excitement of non-steeped juice.

I was considering trying these and the 2 cereal ones (fruity loops and lucky leprechaun) think I'll give it a swerve now, all well and good juice being cheap but not much point if its going to get binned

I was considering trying these and the 2 cereal ones (fruity loops and lucky leprechaun) think I'll give it a swerve now, all well and good juice being cheap but not much point if its going to get binned

The wait gets me. If I have to steep and wait for weeks, not really worth it. I might as well make up some more of my own where at least I know exactly what goes in and conditions used and the excitement of DIY (and sometimes satisfaction!). The prices is very tempting at around £1 per 10ml but I can make it for between 30p and 60p per 10ml or buy quality ready-steeped juice from various well established vendors for between £1.75 and £2.50 per 10ml and know I will get consistent good juice and well packaged and tested.

The wait gets me. If I have to steep and wait for weeks, not really worth it. I might as well make up some more of my own where at least I know exactly what goes in and conditions used and the excitement of DIY (and sometimes satisfaction!). The prices is very tempting at around £1 per 10ml but I can make it for between 30p and 60p per 10ml or buy quality ready-steeped juice from various well established vendors for between £1.75 and £2.50 per 10ml and know I will get consistent good juice and well packaged and tested.

I've not learned to DIY yet and will probably poison myself or something when I do try lol

who do you use mate? I have cut off points price wise and those you mention come in around those cut off prices, there is that many ''cheap'' places now I am weary of using any of them (had decent from rejuiced and moles wasnt bad)

I've not learned to DIY yet and will probably poison myself or something when I do try lol

who do you use mate? I have cut off points price wise and those you mention come in around those cut off prices, there is that many ''cheap'' places now I am weary of using any of them (had decent from rejuiced and moles wasnt bad)
Would be unfair to mention rivals in a thread dedicated to one vendor. Will PM you.

Would be unfair to mention rivals in a thread dedicated to one vendor. Will PM you.
Quite correct conduct guy's
I should add although the,donut did indeed taste like,lard to me it may just be my taste,buds., I still have high hopes for the custard( I have too I hate to see my money down the drain)
And as is always the problem with fresh batch juice the flavour may be quite different in a few weeks.

Just got my package from these guys. I haven't vapes none yet.

Blue slush puppy - smells just like it

Pink lemonade - again smells like it

Jolly rancher - and yet again t smells like it.

I wasn't expecting this from the cheap prices these guys sell there bottles for. Will be loading them in a tank sometime today

Back
Top Bottom