What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

My Campfire Custard and Banana Milkshake arrived this morning. I've dripped some of the custard and it's delicious.

I see your safe version and raise you a UK banned version

Broken thumb anyone?

Kliklak_02.jpg
many a sore knuckle with them in the day

My Campfire Custard and Banana Milkshake arrived this morning. I've dripped some of the custard and it's delicious.
Hi tommy let us know if you try the milkshake soon just got blue slush and the banana today just put in cupboard just incase they need a steep I will be ordering the campfire again

It is sort of like those milk teeth sweets but a bit harsh, probably will settle down over a couple of more weeks :6:

LS12_Barratts_Milk_Teeth.jpg

thats actually spot on. i was trying to work it out last week but it was just a mellow milky taste but now its very sweet and tastes just like the milk false teeth sweets and a hint of the milk bottle sweets as well.

thats actually spot on. i was trying to work it out last week but it was just a mellow milky taste but now its very sweet and tastes just like the milk false teeth sweets and a hint of the milk bottle sweets as well.

If that's an accurate description then I'm going to order 50 gallons of the stuff and have a bath in it!

just had a message from Jordan.

discount time this weekend until Monday. use code weekend20 for 20% off on first 200 orders.

Last edited:
put the doughnut away in the dark for a couple of weeks and pray.

Tried the Campfire Custard, Jam Roly-poly, fruit circles and lemonade ones after a week or so of steeping.
All bar the fruit circles taste pretty good. Not the best I've ever tasted, but a long way from chucking down the drain!
More than happy with them at the price point.
The fruit circles still taste a bit 'lively' to me. May well mellow with another week or two, maybe it's just not to my taste.
All in all I'm pleased with them, will be trying a few of the others.........

Back
Top Bottom