What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Has anyone else tried the banana milkshake? I let it steep for a week and a bit just tried it and all I can taste is chocolate?! Confused and not liking at all!

Emptied and filled with campfire custard.. Waiting for the mindblow..

Has anyone else tried the banana milkshake? I let it steep for a week and a bit just tried it and all I can taste is chocolate?! Confused and not liking at all!

Emptied and filled with campfire custard.. Waiting for the mindblow..

I have 100ml steeping at the moment, I'll try it in a few days and let you know.

Just dropped another order for more Campfire Custard and 50ml of Milkman Milk.

I have 100ml steeping at the moment, I'll try it in a few days and let you know.

Just dropped another order for more Campfire Custard and 50ml of Milkman Milk.

Let me know! Been vaping campfire custard non-stop since yesterday... I had the mindblow moment its yummyyyyy:clapping:

Let me know! Been vaping campfire custard non-stop since yesterday... I had the mindblow moment its yummyyyyy:clapping:

Just dripped some out of curiosity. The taste is there but it's still a little harsh, a few more days and I think it'll be epic.

Just put my first order in,just wondered how long you guys steep for and how will I no its ready x

Just put my first order in,just wondered how long you guys steep for and how will I no its ready x

I found the Campfire Custard great straight away, I steeped it for a couple of days anyway and its now my ADV. I have the Banana Milkshake that's been steeping for a week and I'm about to half fill the Cleito and see how it fares.
My Milkman Milk arrived yesterday, I've not tried it yet but it smells lovely but I'm gonna leave it a couple of days before I try it.
I know that's not very specific but the process of steeping liquids never is. My advice is to try a little at a time until you're satisfied.

Has anybody found the jam rolly polly to be good after it's steeped? I see from earlier comments some people didn't get on with it. I've had mine a couple of weeks and it still doesn't smell great so haven't tried it yet!

15% off on orders until Monday + 50 x 50ml bottles to be randomly sent out with orders 15%dragon

Back
Top Bottom