What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

So far the only one i would consider ordering again is the blue slush - had campfire custard and its been steeping for a few weeks now and i can definitely appreciate it a bit more now as the marshmallow and hint of strawberry is coming through but overall i think I'm just not a custard fan... pink lemonade was too harsh on first arrival and has been steeping for a couple of weeks now... smell is still a bit chemically but will give it another run through the tank and see how it goes... and jolly rancher is too artificial watermelon for me but may suit others... Blue slush has taken about 3 weeks to really properly develop flavour wise and is very pleasant...

I'm really enjoying the Peaches and Cream but the Campfire Custard still tastes rough and Jam Rolly Polly doesn't smell good enough to try yet. The Blueberry Muffin is smelling better but I think I'll give it another couple of weeks if the custard is anything to go by.

These are next on my to try list. Campfire custard sounds like a winner. Whats the other must haves?

So far I've tried the Campfire Custard and the Strawberry Milkshake, both are OK but am I alone in finding them quite peppery?

These are next on my to try list. Campfire custard sounds like a winner. Whats the other must haves?
jam roley poley has been the only one so far with hardly any flavor.
out of what ive tried then blue slush is quite nice but it could do with a hit of ice or koolada as at 50w its a warm vape and even though a nice taste it just doesnt feel right as the brain tells you it should be cold.

So far I've tried the Campfire Custard and the Strawberry Milkshake, both are OK but am I alone in finding them quite peppery?
how long have you left them to steep in the dark. give it a good shake as theres only 1 custard ive had that tasted slightly peppery and a good shake sorts that out. personally not had no pepper taste and im on my third bottle now.

Just tried Campfire custard after a 3 week steep and it's a good un.Can't taste no strawberry but it's a good sweet custard.Very happy

jam roley poley has been the only one so far with hardly any flavor.
out of what ive tried then blue slush is quite nice but it could do with a hit of ice or koolada as at 50w its a warm vape and even though a nice taste it just doesnt feel right as the brain tells you it should be cold.

how long have you left them to steep in the dark. give it a good shake as theres only 1 custard ive had that tasted slightly peppery and a good shake sorts that out. personally not had no pepper taste and im on my third bottle now.

3 weeks, I've put them back in the drawer for now.

Back
Top Bottom