What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Got 50ml each of Campfire Custard, Blueberry muffin and Jam Roly Poly about 10 days ago.

Campfire Custard was good to go straight away. Really good custard with nice erm 'mellow' marsh mallow. Even getting that bit of strawberry in the exhale.

Jam Roly Poly prob needs another week steeping.

Tried Blueberry Muffin in the Griffin this morning and it's lovely. Tasty blend of juicy blueberry and Carey goodness. Could vape it all day....and probably will.

Ordered yesterday 2pm, order arrived this morning. Now that's service!!

All smell awesome too but going in the steep cupboard for a bit

I placed an order with these last night , got jam polly and peaches and cream. I wish I had read this first because I dont want to be sticking liquids in cuboards for weeks at a time. I expect stick in tank and vape. I dont have money to be waiting weeks on end , while having to buy more expensive shop versions to tie me over with rate my tank goes through liquid.

I placed an order with these last night , got jam polly and peaches and cream. I wish I had read this first because I dont want to be sticking liquids in cuboards for weeks at a time. I expect stick in tank and vape. I dont have money to be waiting weeks on end , while having to buy more expensive shop versions to tie me over with rate my tank goes through liquid.

What juices did you get pal? The less complex juices like fruit based ones are normally good to go or can always put them in a bowl of warm water to speed things up. I only chuck them in the cupboard because I'm lazy :D

I received campfire custard,fruit circles and milkmans milk today,put them away to sleep intill I have got through my other juice had a little taste of campfire custard and it was amazing cant wait to taste in a couple of weeks only complaint is campfire custard had leaked in jiffy bag emailed @dragons rise but haven't heard anything from them yet had the same problem with another vendor today aswell wasn't happy about that but no other complaints :-) and a big thanks to @MrDJ for recommending them on his thread

I'm really liking this vendor. I've tried most of the range, not all are to my taste, but hey, that's subjecive.
Website does state that they may need a steep. Most seem good after two to three weeks for me. For the price point I can't fault them, IMHO the jam Roly-poly pisses over some of the premium priced comparables.
The pink lemonade took a good while to settle and blend but tastes great now, about the other only lemon I've tried that doesn't taste like detergent.

What juices did you get pal? The less complex juices like fruit based ones are normally good to go or can always put them in a bowl of warm water to speed things up. I only chuck them in the cupboard because I'm lazy :D

i got jam rolly pooly and peaches and cream

I received campfire custard,fruit circles and milkmans milk today,put them away to sleep intill I have got through my other juice had a little taste of campfire custard and it was amazing cant wait to taste in a couple of weeks only complaint is campfire custard had leaked in jiffy bag emailed @dragons rise but haven't heard anything from them yet had the same problem with another vendor today aswell wasn't happy about that but no other complaints :-) and a big thanks to @MrDJ for recommending them on his thread
sounds like your campfire is good to go then but it will only get better from leaving it a little longer in the dark.
soz to hear about the leakage. if your on facebook then you will get a quicker reply https://www.facebook.com/drag.ise

I'm really liking this vendor. I've tried most of the range, not all are to my taste, but hey, that's subjecive.
Website does state that they may need a steep. Most seem good after two to three weeks for me. For the price point I can't fault them, IMHO the jam Roly-poly pisses over some of the premium priced comparables.
The pink lemonade took a good while to settle and blend but tastes great now, about the other only lemon I've tried that doesn't taste like detergent.
im hoping the roly poly picks up as after 3 weeks its got a sweet taste now but no flavor that i can taste so far.

glad to hear your both liking them.

Back
Top Bottom