What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I'm a big fan of the Campfire Custard but I've got to say the 250ml I got for my last order is not hitting the spot!!! It's very harsh, in fact it feels like 12mg nic rather than the 3mg I ordered!!! the flavour is still there but a bit muted, I've steeped it for about Ten Days and left the tops off, the juice itself has gone a lot darker than I usually get it to before using!!! I think I'm going to have to leave it in the cupboard for a few weeks and see if it's salvageable!!!

I'm a big fan of the Campfire Custard but I've got to say the 250ml I got for my last order is not hitting the spot!!! It's very harsh, in fact it feels like 12mg nic rather than the 3mg I ordered!!! the flavour is still there but a bit muted, I've steeped it for about Ten Days and left the tops off, the juice itself has gone a lot darker than I usually get it to before using!!! I think I'm going to have to leave it in the cupboard for a few weeks and see if it's salvageable!!!
Funnily enough I had a similar experience recently. First 50ml I bought of CC rocked my world so ordered 150ml which doesn't taste near as good.
I let it steep for a week the colour is a lot darker but still doesn't have the nice creamy marshmallow taste, much more strawberry/raspberry taste than the first bottle I first ordered. Hope they haven't changed the recipe.

ive got three 150ml bottles still steeping from about 2 weeks ago so will give them a go when tank is empty to compare.

Funnily enough I had a similar experience recently. First 50ml I bought of CC rocked my world so ordered 150ml which doesn't taste near as good.
I let it steep for a week the colour is a lot darker but still doesn't have the nice creamy marshmallow taste, much more strawberry/raspberry taste than the first bottle I first ordered. Hope they haven't changed the recipe.

just tried my newest bottle of campfire and its not harsh. no strawb yet and mellower marshmallow flavor as its not had enough time steeping.
if it was a new batch mixed then it will need a couple of weeks.
as it tastes harsh to you remove lid every day and squeeze the air out. lid back on and shake it for 20-30 seconds or until your arm drops off and then put it back in the dark. squeezing the air out will help the nicotine which is whats causing the harsh taste.

what strength nic was it.

@tommywho5150
Hi Tommy can't wait until Friday used all the custard so a sneaky half tank of banana milkshake without cleaning tank out its bloody lovely

Right, the verdict is in for the Banana Milkshake. Two weeks steeping and a few hours breathing I dripped some into a fresh build and fuck me it's good, right up there with the Campfire Custard in my opinion.

i will have to get mine out now as not touched it since i first got it over a month ago.

only problem is ive run out of friggin tanks and 2 mods already on charge.

it sounds like the doughnuts and jam roly poly need the longest steep or a rethink.

Back
Top Bottom