What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

ive had the roly poly for over 3 weeks and there is now a sweet taste to it but no flavor or any inclination to what it actually is only the name on the bottle.
the custard sure does make up for it though. im getting through about 20ml a night now and dread to think how much at weekends.

it sounds like the doughnuts and jam roly poly need the longest steep or a rethink.
Yep! Don't want to harp on,about it. How many juice manufacturers get the whole range,right?. Ok manabush but not many. I love ascension by immortal fog but can't stand the rest of their range. But a poor juice is a poor juice and the jury seems to give the doughnut a thumbs down. Had a couple of bottles steeping for a month and still awful. I'm going to add some concentrate to save it rather than,chuck it.
A rethink definitely in order. Campfire cracking though.

Really enjoying both of mine, the campfire has developed a lovely strawberry undertone now, the blue slushy is also very nice.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461356111.184670.jpg

Make of this what you will but this is 5 weeks old. No trickery, it just got put to the back of the que, and it was a long que!

Anyways. Tastes like a buttery shortcake, just like it. Doughnut it is not. Definitely not. But if they renamed this 'sugary shortcake' they'd have nailed it.

Bangin.

View attachment 87774

Make of this what you will but this is 5 weeks old. No trickery, it just got put to the back of the que, and it was a long que!

Anyways. Tastes like a buttery shortcake, just like it. Doughnut it is not. Definitely not. But if they renamed this 'sugary shortcake' they'd have nailed it.

Bangin.

I bloody love shortbread and hate doughnuts.
Might order some of this now and wait until Xmas before trying it!
Will be way cheaper than the amount of MandS Petticoat Tails I get through. Better for my waist too!

I bloody love shortbread and hate doughnuts.
Might order some of this now and wait until Xmas before trying it!
Will be way cheaper than the amount of MandS Petticoat Tails I get through. Better for my waist too!

Lol. I love doughnuts and shortbread.

It's nice. Really nice. But not everybody is in a position where they can leave their juice for a month before touching it, I get that. I just went on a juice binge a few months back and ended up with a shitload. Factor in my OCD of using things in order and all the juice that comes through the door gets 4 plus weeks.

So it works for me [emoji6]

Right, the verdict is in for the Banana Milkshake. Two weeks steeping and a few hours breathing I dripped some into a fresh build and fuck me it's good, right up there with the Campfire Custard in my opinion.
@tommywho5150 sorry mate had not seen your post I also tried it Thursday and yes was fine like you say on par with the campfire so think I will be ordering more next week

Hi guys just to let you all know we have 15% discount code this ends Monday code is MEGA15 every order over £25 Will be entered into a draw.
1st Prize £50
2nd prize fill line of our liquid 14 flavours all in 50ml

Last edited:
Hi guys just to let you all know we have 15% discount code this ends Monday code is MEAG15 every order over £25 Will be entered into a draw.
1st Prize £50
2nd prize fill line of our liquid 14 flavours all in 50ml
Always done a week before payday Damn it :-( ,

Back
Top Bottom