What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

it was a misprint but as youve also tried the correct code MEGA15 ive messaged Jordan.

I found the ones I bought quite horrid. I've made something really close to their custard on accident: haphazardly pour cap custard v2 and cap marshmallow in a bottle, fill up with vg and you are done.

Sorry guys post has been edited
The discount code Is MEGA15
And as it's payday for post at the end of the month we have decided to run this until late next Monday.

@dragons rise nice one I will be ordering somtime next week
I have enjoyed the custard and the banana milkshake I have yet to have blue slush that is still steeping in cupboard

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461612153.247523.jpg

Ok. Jam Roly poly, another one there's been a bone of contention with.

Dual twisted ribbons/.25

70w nothing. 80w nothing. 90w, slight sweet strawberry taste. 100w more strawberry with a slight cake type undertone. 110 more cake, pretty nice.

I will say that so far this is my least favourite, but it's ok. Certainly not bad but you've really got to crank up the wattage to get it going. Tried it in a Herakles plus and it was harsh with a hint of strawberry, but perfectly acceptable in a dripper.

This is 5 weeks old and has been steeping since I got it.

Last edited:
only tank i can push to over 100w is the rafale so will give the poly a go in that soon.

pssttt, dont tell everyone but new flavors alert coming soon but he wont tell me what they are :(

only tank i can push to over 100w is the rafale so will give the poly a go in that soon.

pssttt, dont tell everyone but new flavors alert coming soon but he wont tell me what they are :(

I certainly don't think they're bad for the money. Far from it. Good find DeeJ [emoji6]

With this one I think he's been a bit liberal on the cake flavouring. If he upped that a bit it'd be Bob on. That Doughnut that is actually shortbread though [emoji15], I've done 20ml of just that in 36 hours on top of everything else. I can't put it down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom