What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Lol, Ok I got carried away a bit. The offer of the free Harakles stands though. I just can't stop the thing leaking no matter what I try. Shame as it's a good mod other wise.

Lol, Ok I got carried away a bit. The offer of the free Harakles stands though. I just can't stop the thing leaking no matter what I try. Shame as it's a good mod other wise.

Lots and lots of people have had that problem but mine is fine as long as I leave the top airflow open when I'm filling it.
Maybe the early ones were cranky and they improved it.

Go to your bedroom window, open it, then look down [emoji16]
Nope that won't help as it was half way down the garden and it's a bloody long garden. Think I'll cut my losses and stick to my other 10 tank that have never leaked once.

Lol. I love doughnuts and shortbread.

It's nice. Really nice. But not everybody is in a position where they can leave their juice for a month before touching it, I get that. I just went on a juice binge a few months back and ended up with a shitload. Factor in my OCD of using things in order and all the juice that comes through the door gets 4 plus weeks.

So it works for me [emoji6]
I think mine will be,at least 5 weeks old so I will give her another try before adding concentrate. I'm going to fire up the mini goblin. She can be weepy and a pig to fill but of there is flavour, she'll find it!.

I just tried the Fruit Loops after two weeks steep.
It's not my usual vape but I have to say it's really nice. Kind of a soft mixed fruit with what I can only describe as a hint of Turkish Delight. I really am enjoying it.

Nope that won't help as it was half way down the garden and it's a bloody long garden. Think I'll cut my losses and stick to my other 10 tank that have never leaked once.

Sell it? They're still popular.

**NEW FLAVOURS**

Cherry Yoghurt
Vanilla Cupcake
Raspberry ripple Ice Cream
Rhubarb & Custard
Honeycomb Ice Cream

Just received email newsletter with the updates - and the MEGA15 discount code still applies....

Back
Top Bottom