What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Banana milkshake tastes just like those barrets banana sweets from when i was a nipper bloody marvellous cant wait to see what its like after a week or 2.

just tried my newest bottle of campfire and its not harsh. no strawb yet and mellower marshmallow flavor as its not had enough time steeping.
if it was a new batch mixed then it will need a couple of weeks.
as it tastes harsh to you remove lid every day and squeeze the air out. lid back on and shake it for 20-30 seconds or until your arm drops off and then put it back in the dark. squeezing the air out will help the nicotine which is whats causing the harsh taste.

what strength nic was it.
Only just read your post !!! It's had another week steeping and it's golden brown now but still way too harsh in a dripper !!! I've just ordered another 150 ml 0 nic and i'm going to mix them both together !!! hopefully that'll work !!!

Only just read your post !!! It's had another week steeping and it's golden brown now but still way too harsh in a dripper !!! I've just ordered another 150 ml 0 nic and i'm going to mix them both together !!! hopefully that'll work !!!
Hi @HAZZA1962
think i know what it could be........the dripper.
mentioned on ukv that it tastes shite and harsh in a dripper but totally lush in a tank. if youve got a crown or cleito around id give it a go in one of those just to see if this juice doesnt like drippers.
my cleito is now solely used for this custard now and ive tried every 150ml bottle (5 now and 2 more on way) and no harshness even when fresh but it is lacking the strawberry until its had a steep.

now weve got juice thats only designed for drippers so we could have one only for tanks now :)

ps. im loving your many faces of avatars over the last year.

Hi @HAZZA1962
think i know what it could be........the dripper.
mentioned on ukv that it tastes shite and harsh in a dripper but totally lush in a tank. if youve got a crown or cleito around id give it a go in one of those just to see if this juice doesnt like drippers.
my cleito is now solely used for this custard now and ive tried every 150ml bottle (5 now and 2 more on way) and no harshness even when fresh but it is lacking the strawberry until its had a steep.

now weve got juice thats only designed for drippers so we could have one only for tanks now :)

ps. im loving your many faces of avatars over the last year.
I've had a good few orders of CC at 3mg nic and I only use it in my dripper's !!! I don't know if the order was a mix up and it's higher nic but as the bottles don't have the nic strength on them it's impossible to check !!!

yeh thats a strange one as my last order had mg sticker on it so i guess he might have run out.
he did say he should have new labels real soon.
hate to say it but cutting corners is not doing him any favors.
changing bottles to screw caps was a must which hes done but now sending out without a nozzle screw top so for new orders theve got nothing to decamp into smaller bottles :oops:

Quick question. Never tried their juices before and decided to order just a 50 ml Campfire Custard to try. Ordered on Tuesday, do they send an email once its despatched? as I haven't had any confirmation as yet.

Cheers

Quick question. Never tried their juices before and decided to order just a 50 ml Campfire Custard to try. Ordered on Tuesday, do they send an email once its despatched? as I haven't had any confirmation as yet.

Cheers

They don't Mobb. If you've selected 1st class it'll just land with you tomorrow, at least that's the way I find it. Royal Mail dependant of course.

They don't Mobb. If you've selected 1st class it'll just land with you tomorrow, at least that's the way I find it. Royal Mail dependant of course.
I used the cheaper p&p option (me being a skinflint), so hopefully should get it by Friday. With me being new to the sub ohm game I have only ever tried tobacco liquids. I really enjoyed chuff stuff Blouvla, so I hope this custard is good. Guess I will have to steep it?

I used the cheaper p&p option (me being a skinflint), so hopefully should get it by Friday. With me being new to the sub ohm game I have only ever tried tobacco liquids. I really enjoyed chuff stuff Blouvla, so I hope this custard is good. Guess I will have to steep it?

Well, @MrDJ says the custard is good off the bat so I'm not sure. I've got some but haven't got to it yet. A steep won't do it any harm.
As with most cheaper juices I think upwards of two weeks until it's completely right if I'm honest, but that's just me.

I will say though that ChuffStuff is a VERY nice juice in my opinion, and I think it's tough to beat.

Back
Top Bottom