What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Just give it a go but remember it's no way at its best Flavor unless steeped. I can never resist and the only thing that hadn't come through was the strawberry but after two weeks it was there
I was thinking of trying one tank of it, but if I like it I know I will vape the whole lot and say sod the strawberry:) so I have put it away for a couple of weeks. I will try and find your post of pic of liquid steeped. May take a while trawling through the posts.

here it is again.

just got my 400ml and they have child proof caps which are perfect but sadly no nozzle to decamp and the whole is much bigger so old nozzles will not fit.
and still no nic strength on the bottles. JORDANNNNN

IMG_20160407_180201.jpg

Does the bottle have a nic strength on it? as I cant see it anywhere. Says 6%mg on the paperwork though

here it is again.

just got my 400ml and they have child proof caps which are perfect but sadly no nozzle to decamp and the whole is much bigger so old nozzles will not fit.
and still no nic strength on the bottles. JORDANNNNN

View attachment 88486
Just saw your post with pics now and you also answered my nic question. That is a big difference in colour. Right I have put it back in the jiffy bag and will wait a few weeks.

heres another updated pic with todays new bottle and the other 2 are what i posted before.

also nic strength is not on the bottles but ive just brought this up with Justin and he said all sorted as new labels arrived.

also just about to test the ice creams out now but they will need a steep.

IMG_20160428_175937.jpg

heres another updated pic with todays new bottle and the other 2 are what i posted before.

also nic strength is not on the bottles but ive just brought this up with Justin and he said all sorted as new labels arrived.

View attachment 88489
Comparison v. unsteeped a useful benchmark, cheers! :D

About to make my first order gotta try some of that custard. First impressions on the ice creams( if you're gonna test them before they go away) would be great :) I was gonna get both...

all 3mg.
left 5 weeks.
middle 3 weeks.
right today

so give a rough idea that 3 weeks will roughly be the same colour as 5 weeks so 3 weeks and its good to go.

tried the ice creams and no taste so now hiberating for 3 weeks. also did ask if they had koolada and they dont so im not sure how the ice cream flavor will come across so ask again in 3 weeks :)

Well it's quite the punt but just put my first order in for 350ml. I figure that about six weeks after the start of the the thread and things haven't turned ugly- it's a good sign ;)

Went for 100ml of Campfire Custard and 50ml each to try Raspberry Ripple Ice cream, Honeycomb Ice Cream, Vanilla Cupcake, Blueberry Muffin and Rhubarb Custard. :)

Really hoping that the rhubarb custard is more of a dessert juice and not like those boiled sweets :/

Can't wait to try them... In like 3 weeks. :hmmm:

View attachment 88489
new you wouldn't be able to to resist having a quick go at it lol

Back
Top Bottom