What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Well, @MrDJ says the custard is good off the bat so I'm not sure. I've got some but haven't got to it yet. A steep won't do it any harm.
As with most cheaper juices I think upwards of two weeks until it's completely right if I'm honest, but that's just me.

I will say though that ChuffStuff is a VERY nice juice in my opinion, and I think it's tough to beat.
Yeah never tried custard juices before and must say I loved blouvla. Thought I would take a punt on the campfire stuff and if I don't like it then its only a fiver.

Yeah never tried custard juices before and must say I loved blouvla. Thought I would take a punt on the campfire stuff and if I don't like it then its only a fiver.

That was exactly my viewpoint when I tried them. For the most part they're very nice for the price, as long as you're willing to wait for a little while before diving in.

I used the cheaper p&p option (me being a skinflint), so hopefully should get it by Friday. With me being new to the sub ohm game I have only ever tried tobacco liquids. I really enjoyed chuff stuff Blouvla, so I hope this custard is good. Guess I will have to steep it?
No I always use 2nd class but always gets sent 1st

If I can find a cheapish custard I enjoy I shall be happy. Will probably order some blouvla as well soon as I know that is nice, but if the campfire stuff is ok then 150ml for £15 is a steal (fingers crossed)

think ive been lucky as mine have all been good to go but with any custard a steep will only make it better.
the longer its left the darker it will get.
i always opt for first class as its only 50p more but mine still takes 2-3 day for delivery. before i told you lot about them it was next day delivery :(

check out my custard list in link below @Mobb

Just received my custard. Quick question does it change colour after steeping at the mo its clear and theres no batch details on it. Had a quick sniff and can smell the custard. Think I shall have to resist and stick it in the cuboard for a couple of weeks.

Look back at previous posts as I posted a picture giving an idea of what 2 weeks in the dark can do to the colour.

Just give it a go but remember it's no way at its best Flavor unless steeped. I can never resist and the only thing that hadn't come through was the strawberry but after two weeks it was there

Back
Top Bottom