What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Couldn't have released these at the weekend when code was released. Sneaky little dragons. Gonna try honeycomb ice cream

Couldn't have released these at the weekend when code was released. Sneaky little dragons. Gonna try honeycomb ice cream
lol... I'm sure Jordan is no fool ;)

I've only had real success with the blue slush flavour from these guys but i'll be keeping an eye out on feedback on these - especially the cupcake and the raspberry ripple - my biggest concern with the cupcake is going to be steeping time

lol... I'm sure Jordan is no fool ;)

I've only had real success with the blue slush flavour from these guys but i'll be keeping an eye out on feedback on these - especially the cupcake and the raspberry ripple - my biggest concern with the cupcake is going to be steeping time
For sure jordan you marketing beast you, taking all my monies.
Well campfire custard is 1 of 3 of my ADVs so ive got at least 600ml is the cupboard atm steeping not a problem as i have so much juice atm. Will get a couple 50mls and get back to ya buddy.
@MrDJ is the man to review the rhubard and custard.

The Cockney in me is released

Your havin a bubble. I can't stand rhubarb so I'll give that one a miss.
I knew they were comin but I didn't know it would of been that quick. See ya gits, you even found out the flavors before me.
Spose someone's got to save lives while the docs are on strike.

Last edited:
Just got the new bottle types from @dragons rise but unless ive had a delivery before from you or another company with 100ml plus bottles how do you propose i get my liquid from my 150ml bottle in my 3ml tank? I have screw dripper tops but if i hadn't id be royaly F@#KED Maybe you should send dripper caps with your bottles like mole juice do so we can use your beautiful liquid without spillage.

Scratch that the bottle tops are bigger than the original ones. Looks like ive got to go to my DIY kit for a syringe. Surely im not the only one with this problem? Maybe @MrDJ could send jordan a message?

Attachments

• 1461681213971.jpg
    1461681213971.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 53
  • 1461681276637.jpg
    1461681276637.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 54
Scratch that the bottle tops are bigger than the original ones. Looks like ive got to go to my DIY kit for a syringe. Surely im not the only one with this problem? Maybe @MrDJ could send jordan a message?
just mentioned by someone else on another forum. so its not just 1 hiccup.

will message him now.

just mentioned by someone else on another forum. so its not just 1 hiccup.

will message him now.
Thanks mate mind if i pm you to pick your brains on some custards and general chit chatty fun lol seeing as your only down the road from me?

yeh sure. a bit manic at mo though as just had emergency call for hospital and only been home for a fekin hour.

Back
Top Bottom