What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Well my campfire is slowly starting to change colour, well just a tad. will try it after a week and even if I can only taste the custard it will give me an idea if I am going to like it or not. If I do i shall order a larger amount and put the bottle away for another week.

Took a punt and ordered a couple of hundred mils today. Raspberry ripple ice cream sounds nice, hoped it turns out to be so.

Decided to give the cc a go today. I know its not steeped yet as its slowly starting to change colour. Oddly on the first draw I tasted strawberry, but now I cant. The custard doesn't seem as strong as chuff stuffs blouvla, but I let that steep for nearly a month so I guess with a bit more steeping the campfire will improve on the taste? Anyway just wanted a quick try and now back in the dark it goes. Will order a larger amount though now, so cheers MrDJ and every one else:2thumbsup:

Got mine delivered yesterday... Campfire Custard and Pink Lemonade :)

Will give them a go tomorrow when I get my new tiger wire, then back into the cupboard they'll go for a week or so for steeping :D

What's people's take on this compared to vape poo and Rejuiced? Vape goo was rank imo and no matter how long I left it, it always left a nasty dry cotton wool mouth. Rejuiced I really didn't find much better, custard was ok but I wouldn't bother ordering again no matter how cheap. Seems to be a lot of praise within this thread but would like to know how you feel it fairs against the other budget liquids out there?

The campfire custard ranks very highly for me, the blue slush wont be ordered again, pleasant enough though

had 6 vape goo and 4 not been touched except a tester of each and that was enough. custard strange after taste but vapable just and cookie cheesecake is quite nice but thats it.

had 2 from rejuiced. big mammas milk and vanila custard were nice but had them almost 6 months now and still half bottle of each left.

campfire ive now got 700ml steeping and i highly rate it. quite a few of the other flavors still have no taste after weeks of steeping. both new ice creams i got last week need a steep as no flavor but im giving them a chance.
its all about the custard and i now rate that over my adv of 1 year devilicious. so i guess i like it.

as always tastes are subjective but its worth a shot for a fiver for 50ml but they defo need a steep for 2 weeks or more.

Thanks, was hoping that it wasn't just me in regards to the vape goo. Have got quite a healthy stock at the min so will get some ordered and leave it in the cupboard for a week or so. Just really hate having to wait! Lol

Think I'm going to go with the custard and blueberry muffin, fingers crossed as I am toying with the idea of diy but if I'm honest would much rather just buy nice cheap juice than muck around myself, am expecting a delivery from juice cabin and just drippin so hopefully out of the 3 I can find a decent cheap all day vape! Do love the mole juice but only a couple of flavours and find that I get fed up with them if I vape them all the time (as with any juice tbh). That said I have gone through 100ml of rocket mole in 5 days!!

Back
Top Bottom