What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Decided to give these a try.

Ordered 50ml Campfire Custard and 50ml Blue Slush.

I can only assume that mine have already had a good thorough pre-steep, as both arrived dark in colour and tasting ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Couldn't be more impressed, on quality and value.

:)

I ordered milk mans milk, left in dark draw for 3 weeks and it hasn't changed colour or flavour any ideas why??

I can only assume that mine have already had a good thorough pre-steep, as both arrived dark in colour and tasting ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

hi Dave think the campfire I got yesterday and it needs a steep as its not dark I have had the blue slush and it's fine nice vape but I used at low watts didn't like it as a warm vape but that maybe just me

Ordered a 100ml after ordering 50ml(which is away steeping) My 100ml had to be signed for and I missed the post, so going to have to collect tomorrow. Good to hear davrog that yours seems to be steeped already. H0pefully when I pick up mine it will be too.

Ordered a 100ml after ordering 50ml(which is away steeping) My 100ml had to be signed for and I missed the post, so going to have to collect tomorrow. Good to hear davrog that yours seems to be steeped already. H0pefully when I pick up mine it will be too.

hi Dave think the campfire I got yesterday and it needs a steep as its not dark I have had the blue slush and it's fine nice vape but I used at low watts didn't like it as a warm vape but that maybe just me

What I noticed with mine, is that despite @MrDJ 's post a few pages back (7th Apr I think) saying that they now mark the nic strength on the bottle, mine doesn't have the nic strength on. So what I'm guessing from that is that mine might be an older batch that's had a long steep (a month!). :)

All good by me! Just tried the Blue Slush in a Uwell Crown 0.25 at 70w and it's absolutely stellar !!! ;-

Pure Blue Slush flavour - I think with a gentle aftertaste of Apple...... and NO menthol or koolada!! Yipee!!!

Thank you @MrDJ for letting us know about Dragon's Rise - these blow Vape Goo and Rejuiced out of the window, on price and quality.

YAY, weve found one that @davrog likes :D

glad your liking them mate. lucky man to get dark order through as as far as i know hes still very busy.
did the bottles have the nicotine strength on them? EDIT: posted roughly same time. if they dont have the nic then yes they are older bottles as i think new should now have the new labels on with nic.

I ordered milk mans milk, left in dark draw for 3 weeks and it hasn't changed colour or flavour any ideas why??
dont worry @jammy b as mine is 5 weeks old and still totally clear and it is 3mg
im guessing the ones that go dark like the custard has more flavors and ingredients in them. mine does have flavor though but not over powering.

YAY, weve found one that @davrog likes :D

did the bottles have the nicotine strength on them?.

No mate, they definately haven't. Thinking that makes me a lucky bugger that's got a long-steeped batch. :)

I ordered bog standard ratio, strength etc, so perhaps this was a stash of stock that's had a longer steep.

Well impressed! Can't wait to try some more (but prepared for some steeping).

if they dont have the nic then yes they are older bottles as i think new should now have the new labels on with nic.

ive tried a lot of his now and dont get me wrong as im not knocking Jordan BUT IS ALL ABOUT THE CUSTARD.
blue slush very nice indeed.
milkshakes are ok but mellow in flavor.
jam roly poly has a sweet taste now but still no flavor even after a month. blind testing i would have no idea what it was.
milkman is ok but not a fave.
2 new ice creams have a hint of flavor coming though now after a weeks steep so will hold of on final thoughts.
custard is the bollox. 950ml and counting and i dont give a fek what anyone else says but this has beaten all the other custards ive had in the last 14 months.

Back
Top Bottom