What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I got some CC 6 weeks ago, tried it straight away, meh, tried it 2 weeks ago, average custard, on it today and wow! School Strawberry jam sponge with custard :drool: What a change a steep makes :jawdrop:

I've had my Campfire custard steeping for about 6 - 8 weeks now with regular sampling along the way and i just don't get it - i only get a vague custard and it isn't even that pleasant lol.... just goes to show taste is subjective!

Thanks, was hoping that it wasn't just me in regards to the vape goo. Have got quite a healthy stock at the min so will get some ordered and leave it in the cupboard for a week or so. Just really hate having to wait! Lol

Think I'm going to go with the custard and blueberry muffin, fingers crossed as I am toying with the idea of diy but if I'm honest would much rather just buy nice cheap juice than muck around myself, am expecting a delivery from juice cabin and just drippin so hopefully out of the 3 I can find a decent cheap all day vape! Do love the mole juice but only a couple of flavours and find that I get fed up with them if I vape them all the time (as with any juice tbh). That said I have gone through 100ml of rocket mole in 5 days!!

I use juice cabin alot only found one juice I really like but I'm a fussy so and so

I've had my Campfire custard steeping for about 6 - 8 weeks now with regular sampling along the way and i just don't get it - i only get a vague custard and it isn't even that pleasant lol.... just goes to show taste is subjective!
I haven't tried it in a sub tank but straight to lung at 9w on a Nauti mini is lush :2thumbsup:

What tank coil wattage. Reports that drippers are kak taste but tanks are lovely.

For me
Subtank mini 1.2 20watts , nice
Crown 0.25 50watts lovely
Cleito 55w lush

Last edited:

My experience on the crown almost made me quit vaping as it put me off so much I don't know how you can handle this tank. Luckily I found a Subtank Mini for £11.

What tank coil wattage. Reports that droppers are kak taste but tanks are lovely.

For me
Subtank mini 1.2 20watts , nice
Cleito 55w lush
Ive tried it in both my i-sub Apex and i-sub s - with both the standard and the clapton BVC coils - 20 - 30 watts on the standard and 40 - 65watts on the BVC Claptons - i just don't get any of the strawberry at all but i think I'm just not a custard fan really

Ive tried it in both my i-sub Apex and i-sub s - with both the standard and the clapton BVC coils - 20 - 30 watts on the standard and 40 - 65watts on the BVC Claptons - i just don't get any of the strawberry at all but i think I'm just not a custard fan really

Isub apex isn't good for dessert flavours at all, better for fruit or fruit/menthol mixes
My friend has a cleito though and dessert flavours taste amazing in that -needless to say I've ordered one along with some campfire custard and raspberry ripple

I got the raspberry ripple and vanilla cup cake yesterday. Tried them both in my griffin and rta g2, early signs are very promising ! Can taste raspberry ripple straight off the bat and obviously vanilla in the other one. Will steep for a week and try em again.

I got the raspberry ripple and vanilla cup cake yesterday. Tried them both in my griffin and rta g2, early signs are very promising ! Can taste raspberry ripple straight off the bat and obviously vanilla in the other one. Will steep for a week and try em again.

Id love to know how the raspberry turns out, getting sick of all the blueberry/strawberry flavours floating about

Back
Top Bottom