What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Just ordered another 150ml of campfire, best custard I've tasted. Jam roly poly and strawberry milkshake aren't the best but I think they need more than the speed steep and the week of normal that I gave it.

Yeah just tried the custard, had it in the cupboard for less than a week and its really good already. Tastes a bit like jax vanilla custard.

O.k. it's been well tested now and it's time to say nice find mr DJ and good job dragon's rise. Campfire custard is awesome and,it looks like good results are coming in for other favours but I've been back to the dohnut and it doesn't really taste of anything asking again if anyone has tried it and liked it.,last time I asked it wasn't a winner. I'm not raging on about it to be a div. it's just if we are all finding it tasteless I will drop dragon's rise a line and ask if they might want to up or change the concentrate. But apart from that.
Good job,guy's.

Just received another 150ml of Campfire Custard and 50ml of Glazed Doughnut. To my surprise I also got a free 50ml bottle of Fruit Loops. All three are having a couple of hours breathing before going to the steeping cupboard.

Just received another 150ml of Campfire Custard and 50ml of Glazed Doughnut. To my surprise I also got a free 50ml bottle of Fruit Loops. All three are having a couple of hours breathing before going to the steeping cupboard.
@tommywho5150 hi you tried the banana milkshake yet mine will be 2 weeks on Friday that it as been steeping

Had a quick blast last week, was quite harsh so I've put it away to steep until this weekend.
@tommywho5150 No prob mate I think we got it about same time I will leave mine until Friday then had 2 week
Going to have to be blue slush for rest of week not tried yet

Last edited:
Any thoughts on the strawberry milkshake,the flavour is one of my favourites

@tommywho5150
Hi Tommy can't wait until Friday used all the custard so a sneaky half tank of banana milkshake without cleaning tank out its bloody lovely

Back
Top Bottom