What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

We have only just seen this is think it got sent out today sorry. You can add a bit of nicotine to it.
Sorry
That's a shame as I contacted you before it was sent!

Can you please confirm it is 0.13 if the bottles aren't marked up so I know how much nic to add?

By my calculations if I add 12 ml of 7.2 base per 100 ml that will give me around 10 mg juice.

Can somebody confirm I'm about right?

Thanks,

S.

Seems slightly dodge as I paid for next day delivery last Thursday & only received an email saying they 'should' be dispatched to arrive tomorrow or next week?

£4.40 delivery well spent? I don't think so! :12:

Seems slightly dodge as I paid for next day delivery last Thursday & only received an email saying they 'should' be dispatched to arrive tomorrow or next week?

£4.40 delivery well spent? I don't think so! :12:
I'm waiting by the door again

We have only just seen this is think it got sent out today sorry. You can add a bit of nicotine to it.
Sorry
Oh fuck me..... "you can add a bit of nic to it"?

So as a trader, you send juice out without the nic content on the bottle, and your advising someone to "add a bit of nic to it" because you messed his order up?

Honestly, words fail me....

Vendors like @diva @puffinclouds and @pfvapes would at least have resent the correct order on there own coin....and I believe that if you read on this very forum you will find examples of them doing this....

Oh fuck me..... "you can add a bit of nic to it"?

So as a trader, you send juice out without the nic content on the bottle, and your advising someone to "add a bit of nic to it" because you messed his order up?

Honestly, words fail me....

Vendors like @diva @puffinclouds and @pfvapes would at least have resent the correct order on there own coin....and I believe that if you read on this very forum you will find examples of them doing this....

I agree - however i understand that it is not really the vendors fault here.... but Jordan is shooting his reputation as a vendor in the foot here by suggesting to correct this by just 'add a bit of nic to it'. Unfortunately this just highlights the issue with the nic level not being on the label (which I know Jordan is aiming to rectify).

On a side note - the delays to delivery over the holidays isn't great - I ordered from another 'cheapy' vendor VapeGoo on Friday and my order was here on Tuesday and they offer free postage! My order from Saturday still isn't here today despite paying nearly £4 in postage...

I really hope the increase in orders hasn't let Jordan down in terms of quality of juice and customer service...

I agree - however i understand that it is not really the vendors fault here.... but Jordan is shooting his reputation as a vendor in the foot here by suggesting to correct this by just 'add a bit of nic to it'. Unfortunately this just highlights the issue with the nic level not being on the label (which I know Jordan is aiming to rectify).

On a side note - the delays to delivery over the holidays isn't great - I ordered from another 'cheapy' vendor VapeGoo on Friday and my order was here on Tuesday and they offer free postage! My order from Saturday still isn't here today despite paying nearly £4 in postage...

I really hope the increase in orders hasn't let Jordan down in terms of quality of juice and customer service...
You gotta cut him a bit of slack judging by the reviews and comments on here bet he's flat out mixing and packing and posting and I'd imagine he's got a full time job as well so the slow postage dodgy bottles and labels is something that were all going to have to put up with for a while your all still moaning and slating but I bet your still putting orders in tho!..........saying that he could just put the nic content on the bottles with a sharpie pen for now

I imagine Jordan's kitchen is a bit of a mess

You gotta cut him a bit of slack judging by the reviews and comments on here bet he's flat out mixing and packing and posting and I'd imagine he's got a full time job as well so the slow postage dodgy bottles and labels is something that were all going to have to put up with for a while your all still moaning and slating but I bet your still putting orders in tho!..........saying that he could just put the nic content on the bottles with a sharpie pen for now
Not a chance would I order.....and Im not slating, I'm stating the obvious.....

Irrespective of how many orders he's getting, there's no excuse for not stating nic content, warning signs on bottles or child safety caps...none what so ever.....

He made a choice when he started selling juice to NOT use child safety caps...he made the choice...no one else....

Back
Top Bottom