What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Is milkmans milk meant to be like cream??currently vaping element crema but its 20ml for £10 :11:this could be a cheaper alternative
Not tried the dragons rise milk but won't be anything like element crema. Milk juices are very different nice in their own way but different. Not seen a budget clone of element crema. Have a diy clone steeping that I have high hopes for cos element is too pricey but it is bloody gorgeous :-)

Not tried the dragons rise milk but won't be anything like element crema. Milk juices are very different nice in their own way but different. Not seen a budget clone of element crema. Have a diy clone steeping that I have high hopes for cos element is too pricey but it is bloody gorgeous :-)
Let me no how it turns out x

Let me no how it turns out x

I've got it but I've only had it for a few days so it's steeping. Smells like cream rather than milk if that's anything to go by, sort of like the cream on top of a trifle if that makes sense?
Again like @mannikon I'm not familiar with that particular Element flavour. I think Element are excellent, one of the best, but you're right in that they're expensive. I couldn't afford to Vape element all the time or I'd be spending £15 a day on juice [emoji15]

I've got it but I've only had it for a few days so it's steeping. Smells like cream rather than milk if that's anything to go by, sort of like the cream on top of a trifle if that makes sense?
Again like @mannikon I'm not familiar with that particular Element flavour. I think Element are excellent, one of the best, but you're right in that they're expensive. I couldn't afford to Vape element all the time or I'd be spending £15 a day on juice [emoji15]
Oh no, I'm all too familiar with Element Crema as is my wallet! The Dragon milk I'm not familiar with ... :-)

Oh no, I'm all too familiar with Element Crema as is my wallet! The Dragon milk I'm not familiar with ... :-)

Lol. My bad not reading things properly.
I 100% couldn't afford element, or any other juice in that price range all the time hence me using mainly good quality British brands.
I just keep the Zamplebox for my treat [emoji16]

Hi guys seeing a lot off amazing reviews thank you.

We would like to say about having nicotine level on the bottles are in process and will be on the bottom of every bottle soon along with batch number and dates

For everyone asking on steeping time it's all our liquids have been steeped for around one week, Campfire custard and blue slush have only around a day or 2 due to being our best sellers. We do advise steeping every order to get the best flavours.

Dragonsrisevapers.co.uk

Hi guys seeing a lot off amazing reviews thank you.

We would like to say about having nicotine level on the bottles are in process and will be on the bottom of every bottle soon along with batch number and dates

For everyone asking on steeping time it's all our liquids have been steeped for around one week, Campfire custard and blue slush have only around a day or 2 due to being our best sellers. We do advise steeping every order to get the best flavours.

Dragonsrisevapers.co.uk

And folks, if you're wondering why Jordan has only got the campfire custard steeped for two days?
@MrDJ , who has, I reckon, single handedly bought around 18.25 litres over the past fortnight, has bought about this situation.

So much so that this happened when he opened his steeping cupboard
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1458925092.786241.jpg

[emoji16][emoji23]

Just put an order in for 100 mil of each, Campfire Custard, Jam Rolly Polly, Peaches & Cream and Blueberry Muffin. Hopefully will arrive just after Easter.

And folks, if you're wondering why Jordan has only got the campfire custard steeped for two days?
@MrDJ , who has, I reckon, single handedly bought around 18.25 litres over the past fortnight, has bought about this situation.

So much so that this happened when he opened his steeping cupboard
View attachment 83941

[emoji16][emoji23]
sounds like you know me too well :D

im on imminent alert for my hospital with all the shit thats been going down lately and the planet is blocked by my hospital so i cant order from work so have to stockpile.

sounds like you know me too well :D

im on imminent alert for my hospital with all the shit thats been going down lately and the planet is blocked by my hospital so i cant order from work so have to stockpile.

Lol. I can't say a lot really. I've never had so much juice stockpiled [emoji16]
What happened with the hospital?

Back
Top Bottom