What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

Is milkmans milk meant to be like cream??currently vaping element crema but its 20ml for £10 :11:this could be a cheaper alternative

Ordered Two more 50ml bottles yesterday morning and they arrived this morning!!! You can't get any faster than that (Unless you live next door )!!! Jam Roly Poly and Strawberry Milkshake, they've gone straight in the steeping cupboard!!!
I do wish they'd put the Nic strength on the bottles though!!!

Is milkmans milk meant to be like cream??currently vaping element crema but its 20ml for £10 :11:this could be a cheaper alternative
ive never tried the elements. i only tried 3 from them and they were all kak.
now i did have a quick toot on this yesterday and its creamy but still needs a steep. i think its meant to be like the cream that you get on full fat milk that used to be brought by the milk man which had time to get a lot thicker unlike you buy today from shops.

Ordered Two more 50ml bottles yesterday morning and they arrived this morning!!! You can't get any faster than that (Unless you live next door )!!! Jam Roly Poly and Strawberry Milkshake, they've gone straight in the steeping cupboard!!!
I do wish they'd put the Nic strength on the bottles though!!!
blimey, thats good going indeed.
jam roly poly defo needs a steep as i couldnt taste anything yesterday but i had had a shit load of campfire custard before hand :)

and good point on the nic. i hadnt even noticed that.
its feedback like this that @dragons rise is after so well spotted.

ive never tried the elements. i only tried 3 from them and they were all kak.
now i did have a quick toot on this yesterday and its creamy but still needs a steep. i think its meant to be like the cream that you get on full fat milk that used to be brought by the milk man which had time to get a lot thicker unlike you buy today from shops.

blimey, thats good going indeed.
jam roly poly defo needs a steep as i couldnt taste anything yesterday but i had had a shit load of campfire custard before hand :)

and good point on the nic. i hadnt even noticed that.
its feedback like this that @dragons rise is after so well spotted.
I didn't spot it to be honest, My son did when he ordered some!!! he's got eyes like a Shithouse Rat !!! :hmm:

I ordered the 6mg campfire custard which I like in my Goblin Mini but I usually use 12mg in my Kayfuns so would the 13mg make much noticable difference or would 8mg be enough. Seems an odd choice of nic contents. Just tried the email address on their webpage and it's come back as an error and won't send.

Back
Top Bottom