What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

i did warn him it was going to get busy :)

oh and welcome to the planet Afreeb
Cheers MrDJ - ive been lurking for a week or two checking out liquid reviews etc... Cig free for two weeks - used ego's before to vape but couldn't get the same hit but now I'm not even tempted! (running a coolfire iv+ with i-sub apex and i-sub s to sub ohm)

well done. been a year and 1 month for me now and best feeling in the world.

Hardest thing is finding the right flavour liquids lol - got about 5 or 6 on order to see what sticks as my adv...

Well, my two 50ml bottles arrived today!!! Both of them will benefit from another weeks steeping, but I've got to say the Campfire Custard is Lovely now so it should be even better after a week in the juice cupboard!!! The Bad news is, at least Five of my Vaping mates ( Yes I really do have that many friends ) Have put orders in so I can see a bit of a Mole juice scenario happening unfortunately!!! I'm going to bang another order in before the rush starts!!! @MrDJ ,Thanks for the heads up mate!!!

Well, my two 50ml bottles arrived today!!! Both of them will benefit from another weeks steeping, but I've got to say the Campfire Custard is Lovely now so it should be even better after a week in the juice cupboard!!! The Bad news is, at least Five of my Vaping mates ( Yes I really do have that many friends ) Have put orders in so I can see a bit of a Mole juice scenario happening unfortunately!!! I'm going to bang another order in before the rush starts!!! @MrDJ ,Thanks for the heads up mate!!!

You ordered just after me so I'm hoping these will be waiting for me in the office tomorrow!!

You ordered just after me so I'm hoping these will be waiting for me in the office tomorrow!!
I didn't get an email from them, just the paypal notification!!! but I'd read on here that they didn't send them out so i wasn't unduly worried!!!

I didn't get an email from them, just the paypal notification!!! but I'd read on here that they didn't send them out so i wasn't unduly worried!!!

I got the email notification when I ordered Saturday. I was assuming it'd be here today but no [emoji55]

See what tomorrow brings I suppose. I think his workload has probably quadrupled in the past couple of weeks though...

Back
Top Bottom