What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

well so far it is. if your on facebook you could send Jordan a message https://www.facebook.com/drag.ise

its up there in the top 3 best custards ive tried so far.

emailed and messaged ... tick, tock

(EDIT: vendor "messaged" me on that facebook thing but as I rarely go there I didn't see it for about 12 hours! order easily amended and now I wait to see if the stuff lives up to the reviews!)

Last edited:
good find mrdj ive never been a custard fan, but plenty of other juices there i like, 150ml of blue slush / 150ml of jolly rancher & 150ml of banana milkshake at these prices you cant go far wrong .

I don't understand the 'steeping' part but hey I leave my liquids in a dark drawer so I guess I am steeping without me knowing

I might consider this custard flavour since it doesn't have to be 'steeped'. Just to let you all now there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the product page that the standard ratio is 70/30 but you can contact them for your own preferences in this case I will ask them to make my juice 50/50 for my nautilus.

normally custards need the most steep. it might be that its one of their best sellers so more is made in advance. as always no matter what i say its advisable to steep them anyway as you might find them not as good at first.
weve seen it so many times with plenty of suppliers that members jump the gun and slag them off for being horrible, chemical taste, no taste at all and post about them on forums. then a few weeks later come back with their tales between their legs and saying what wonderful juice it is.
the answer is never do a review before theve had time to steep.

90 percent of the time the liquids I buy are already 'vapable' so maybe these businesses already steep it for me?

Just work a little in advance if your budget allows and plan your useage.

I've constantly got 2/3 weeks plus supply and use it in the order I got it so even if it was made the day I ordered it by the time I come to use it a few weeks have passed. Seems to work most of the time but if they're still a little off I'll just push them back through the que until they're right.

And @MrDJ I've just ordered some Rejuiced too- because of your list

Can you lend me £20 please?

Thanks for the heads up on this. Had a good nosey at the facebook comments & seems not a bad word can be said. Ordered 50ml each of Campfire custard & Strawberry milkshake & looking forward to having a taste. Fresh coils at the ready :)

Just work a little in advance if your budget allows and plan your useage.

I've constantly got 2/3 weeks plus supply and use it in the order I got it so even if it was made the day I ordered it by the time I come to use it a few weeks have passed. Seems to work most of the time but if they're still a little off I'll just push them back through the que until they're right.

And @MrDJ I've just ordered some Rejuiced too- because of your list

Can you lend me £20 please?
im skint :D:D

only 2 ive had from re juiced was vanilla custard and big mammas milk. both nice but i think campfire beats the custard.

im skint :D:D

only 2 ive had from re juiced was vanilla custard and big mammas milk. both nice but i think campfire beats the custard.

I shall report back when I get to it- which at this rate will be sometime around Halloween [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom