What's new

DripDrop Vapour

Never had an issue with them personally & loved there latte coffee & hope things work out for them.

Their limited edition 5 year anniversary cake blend of Sponge cake, strawberry Jam and Buttercream was wonderful, would still be buying it now. Also they refused to sell newly released Steam Crave products at SCs fixed prices, hats off to them for that. I bought my Titan PWM mod and the Titan tank at very reasonable prices, both still going strong.

couldnt resist. had to get a couple of bottles of clotted cream fudge and threw in a few 10ml bottles to try.

Blast from the past!

Used to buy from them on ebay back in the day.

Hopefully they can hang in there and turn it around

I bought a few bottles off them when i first started vaping and they were good flavours. Now i vape mostly dessert flavours which they dont make many of,however they just brought out a raspberry crumble flavour which i couldn't resist in buying,unfortunately its not to my liking so i wont be helping them out much .Thought they recently updated their machinery or premises so bit of a surprise.

Just remembered they sent me an email several days ago about wanting those horrible pre filled disposable vapes banned.We can all understand why they do and those flooding the vape market by the millions will have an effect on vendors such as DDV,Prime vapes,Bigjuiceuk, Rejuiced etc.Why are those disposables allowed over here in the first place?Have the liquid inside them actually been tested as much as liquid manufacturers over heres are?Not environmentaly friendly either but unfortunately theres a big market out there now as we live in a throw away world and as most younger people start vaping this is what they will buy,more s##t from china,probably putting many of our Manufacturers out of buisness,nothing new there!

Just remembered they sent me an email several days ago about wanting those horrible pre filled disposable vapes banned.We can all understand why they do and those flooding the vape market by the millions will have an effect on vendors such as DDV,Prime vapes,Bigjuiceuk, Rejuiced etc.Why are those disposables allowed over here in the first place?Have the liquid inside them actually been tested as much as liquid manufacturers over heres are?Not environmentaly friendly either but unfortunately theres a big market out there now as we live in a throw away world and as most younger people start vaping this is what they will buy,more s##t from china,probably putting many of our Manufacturers out of buisness,nothing new there!

My employer started using disposables a couple of weeks ago. Since then 3 other employees regularly use them. He was singing the praises of the disposables in the cig shelter one break time. He said to me, "You should use these, Stu. They're much better than that thing you're using" and pointed at my billet box. I went on a bit of a rant at him on how wasteful it is and how he's trusting some unknown shiester with his health. He looked at me with a bewildered look on his face like I had gone insane.

I think it's enticing for many new to vaping because it's so simple they don't need a brain cell to work out how to use them.

I'm trying to convert the employees but most people just don't seem to give a shit about how wasteful and bad for the environment they are. I feel we need something that directly affects them. I try to use the argument that using refillable tanks means you can pick trusted eliquid makers or I try explain how easy DIY eliquid is but like I said, most don't seem to give a shit in the slightest.

My employer started using disposables a couple of weeks ago. Since then 3 other employees regularly use them. He was singing the praises of the disposables in the cig shelter one break time. He said to me, "You should use these, Stu. They're much better than that thing you're using" and pointed at my billet box. I went on a bit of a rant at him on how wasteful it is and how he's trusting some unknown shiester with his health. He looked at me with a bewildered look on his face like I had gone insane.

I think it's enticing for many new to vaping because it's so simple they don't need a brain cell to work out how to use them.

I'm trying to convert the employees but most people just don't seem to give a shit about how wasteful and bad for the environment they are. I feel we need something that directly affects them. I try to use the argument that using refillable tanks means you can pick trusted eliquid makers or I try explain how easy DIY eliquid is but like I said, most don't seem to give a shit in the slightest.
Think we live in a lazier society now,especially youngsters,they cant be arsed to fill up a tank or change a coil,bit like going to Greggs everyday for your lunch instead of making something at home.lol.

Back
Top Bottom