What's new

DripDrop Vapour

I still order from DDV from time to time. Their Eliquid is very good for the price. Feel very sorry for the decent companies who are currently struggling: tons of competition, rising prices, the rise of the pre-filled disposable, endless ‘discount’ offers, more DIY etc. It’s a tough time and for really hope things pick up for DDV (and Digbys)

a quick heads up to all the custard lovers on here.
Drip Drop have just dropped their latest Vanilla Custard and fuk me its good.
So good i changed my review from great to excellent and i dont often say that.
its shot straight into my top 5 knoking another well know down the list.

And if you was like me and worried it could be similar to their total crap tpd version (which they agreed with me was crap) then you dont need to worry, this new one will take you back to 2015 but for me this one is even better. and available in 50ml or 100ml

They sent me a discount code the other day for anyone interested, think it’s for all of March but not sure how much it takes off.
March2022DDV

Nice one @MrDJ . That’s recommendation enough for me. Duly ordered!
hope you like it as much as me mate.
only left it a day after adding the nic shots. only thing is its 80vg and a bit thick for me so i used the pg nic they supplied and then one of my own 70vg to thin it down a bit.
they did say it was many years in the making. im sure i can taste a backnote of some sort of icing but they said nope, none in it. whatever it is it gives a slightly different twang to a plain custard.
a couple weeks ago i bought a couple of their clotted cream fudge and a apple crumble and this custard wins hands down for me.

will get through this quite quick as all my other tanks of custard havnt been touched all day.
an easy all day vape and ill be ordering another 300ml soon.

only left it a day after adding the nic shots. only thing is its 80vg and a bit thick for me so i used the pg nic they supplied and then one of my own 70vg to thin it down a bit.
they did say it was many years in the making. im sure i can taste a backnote of some sort of icing but they said nope, none in it. whatever it is it gives a slightly different twang to a plain custard.
a couple weeks ago i bought a couple of their clotted cream fudge and a apple crumble and this custard wins hands down for me.

will get through this quite quick as all my other tanks of custard havnt been touched all day.

200ml ordered. Guess if you like it I’ll like it!! I’ve also ordered the clotted cream fudge and the apple pie to try. Thanks for the heads up pal. I’m running low on custard, so the timing couldn’t be better. Noted on the VG/PG.

200ml ordered. Guess if you like it I’ll like it!! I’ve also ordered the clotted cream fudge and the apple pie to try. Thanks for the heads up pal. I’m running low on custard, so the timing couldn’t be better. Noted on the VG/PG.
im sure your my twin as theres quite a few ive mentioned in the past that tickled your taste buds like they did for me.

Keen to try it but 80vg,do you think 2x pg nicshots in the 100 ml custard would make it thin enough for a mtl tank using a .7 coil?Ta.

Keen to try it but 80vg,do you think 2x pg nicshots in the 100 ml custard would make it thin enough for a mtl tank using a .7 coil?Ta.
it will bring it down more but not sure the exact final ratio.
mine came with 1 pg 1 vg but i used 1 pg and then a 70vg i already had and mine works fine in subtanks so i guess 2 pg shots would be better for mtl.
they did say leave a note if i wanted 2 pg shots.

ive not used .7 coils for ages since using the original nautilus and i was vaping 70vg and that worked fine.

i already mullered 100ml in 2 days so got another 300ml coming tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom