What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tried both... but an excellent question... that’s like comparing فلان with فلان

Only way for sure is for you to try both, everyone's taste buds are different. However, Lee @ Prime Vapes is well known for near legendary levels of customer service and satisfaction. [emoji106]

But if you haven't tried them, how can you recommend them .:hmm:

I haven't tried primevapes but I did try dripworx in readymade and concentrate and I have to say I didn't find much flavour in them . I'm probably going to be roasted for saying that but it is what it is. I just didn't. I'm not saying anything bad against Lee's creations as so many people on here love them but as with anything, you can't please everyone.
Perhaps my taste buds are knackered :D

No one is going to roast you mate, like you said it is what it is isn’t it. There is juices that I love that other people hate or say taste of thin air, it would be a pretty boring place if we was all the same [emoji16]

If it’s just the strength of flavour you wasn’t keen on, I’d recommend atleast trying a bottle of something from the new flavours, some of them are so strong in flavour it’s boardering overwhelming.

Dripworx is Dripworx, Prime Vapes is Prime Vapes. None of the flavours are even remotely similar in taste - think of it as trying a totally new brand, because that’s exactly what it is [emoji16]

If you want to be roasted do something like the following :

1) it’s “were” not was
2) Bordering not boardering
3) There are not there is
4) Weren’t not wasn’t

I could be wrong, English my language first not is :)

If you want to be roasted do something like the following :

1) it’s “were” not was
2) Bordering not boardering
3) There are not there is
4) Weren’t not wasn’t

I could be wrong, English my language first not is :)

U not got nethin better to do you silly cunt?

But Lees juices are awesome, and he also has a way with words, I’ve probably got a really nice reply to my last message from Lee, whilst I’m typing this one.

But Lees juices are awesome, and he also has a way with words, I’ve probably got a really nice reply to my last message from Lee, whilst I’m typing this one.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

UNPREDICTABLE [emoji41]

No one is going to roast you mate, like you said it is what it is isn’t it. There is juices that I love that other people hate or say taste of thin air, it would be a pretty boring place if we was all the same [emoji16]

If it’s just the strength of flavour you wasn’t keen on, I’d recommend atleast trying a bottle of something from the new flavours, some of them are so strong in flavour it’s boardering overwhelming.

Dripworx is Dripworx, Prime Vapes is Prime Vapes. None of the flavours are even remotely similar in taste - think of it as trying a totally new brand, because that’s exactly what it is [emoji16]
Thanks Lee. I do realise I'm a "special" case :D
I have been pondering trying your new range but haven't bit the bullet yet. The two scoops one sounds interesting so maybe in the new year.

Thanks Lee. I do realise I'm a "special" case :D
I have been pondering trying your new range but haven't bit the bullet yet. The two scoops one sounds interesting so maybe in the new year.

I wouldn’t say you’re a special case at all dude, look at mothers milk for example one of the most popular flavours ever made with endless rave reviews - to me it tastes of absolutely jack shit. Which is a shame because I love the profile. Teatime buys it by the truck load and reckons it’s one of the best flavours ever... just the way it is innit!

But yeah, give us a shot in the new year if they sound appealing, maybe you’ll like it maybe you won’t - but it won’t be bland or flavourless, if anything it will be too strong [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom