What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you haven't tried them, how can you recommend them .:hmm:

I haven't tried primevapes but I did try dripworx in readymade and concentrate and I have to say I didn't find much flavour in them . I'm probably going to be roasted for saying that but it is what it is. I just didn't. I'm not saying anything bad against Lee's creations as so many people on here love them but as with anything, you can't please everyone.
Perhaps my taste buds are knackered :D

Well if I was going to buy some premade/shortfill liquid I would definitely consider prime vapes, just based on the flavours they are doing and the reputation they have among certain members on here. But I wouldn’t consider drip drop. They don’t appeal to me, the flavours they do among other things.

Has anybody tried the tobacco blends from prime vapes? I had a look, and am tempted. They’re formulated so you can get them to work up to 12mg. A blend of net and artificial flavours, apparently. I rarely buy liquid, but might get some of this.
I have some of the Louisiana Perique. Now bear in mind that I'm predominantly neither an mtl vaper or tobacco flavour user, but this stuff is bloody gorgeous so much so that I'm quite happy to buy the other two and try them also [emoji106]

Has anybody tried the tobacco blends from prime vapes? I had a look, and am tempted. They’re formulated so you can get them to work up to 12mg. A blend of net and artificial flavours, apparently. I rarely buy liquid, but might get some of this.

I’ve only tried the Flue Cured from the tobacco range and it’s wonderful. Seriously good in every way. It’s a very grown up vape and quite complex. Very clean Virginia flavour with a hint of caramel in the aftertaste. Just enough to balance out the bitterness. Looking forward to trying the other two in the new year.

Well if I was going to buy some premade/shortfill liquid I would definitely consider prime vapes, just based on the flavours they are doing and the reputation they have among certain members on here. But I wouldn’t consider drip drop. They don’t appeal to me, the flavours they do among other things.
That's fair enough but I still think it's strange to recommend something you haven't tried. ;)

I think everyone is leaning towards primevape
Btw, I didn’t mean to create any hassle I do just want to get my hand on a the best liquid I could get as I hate getting bad liquids
And after I searched for a while I found out that those two are the most famous around and as I am limited with the money I was confused what to start with as I don’t want to vape something for the next couple of weeks.
Thank you all for your helpful replays tho
Seeing as this isn't a vendor section I'll throw another one into the mix. Take a look at Cotswold Vapour.

Think that only applies to the 50ml shortfills matey think the Batemans tobacco range is full price

Yeah it is mate unfortunately, the NET flavourings used in that range totally wipe out the ability to offer any discounts at all really, it’s bloody tight with free shipping on Bateman’s only orders sadly too.

I am trying to negotiate a better price on them for larger volumes now I know they are well received with the customers. Hoping to offer a 10% off code on them at some point next year - I know it’s not a great deal but that’s about as good as it gets on those I think :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom