What's new

Dripworx - NEW in stock!

@Dripworx sorry mate I no ur a busy lad but will the bigger size unibase be live the weekend also

I'm afraid not mate :(

I been searching high and low for genuine chubby gorilla bottles for the 120's but it seems nobody wants to sell me any, pick up the phone or reply to emails! So they can all get fucked now and il put them all in the same bottles the mix club comes in and get them sorted next week :)

I'm afraid not mate :(

I been searching high and low for genuine chubby gorilla bottles for the 120's but it seems nobody wants to sell me any, pick up the phone or reply to emails! So they can all get fucked now and il put them all in the same bottles the mix club comes in and get them sorted next week :)

Ok mate no worries thanks

Fuck gorilla bottles anyway they weep like a little girl, with that and me over dripping I'd lose 30ml

Have u tried these they are genuine chubby gorilla on eBay don't no what u pay at the moment
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1499887119.353239.jpg

Not telling what to do mind just thought it mite help

Last edited:
Have u tried these they are genuine chubby gorilla on eBay don't no what u pay at the moment View attachment 133468
Not telling what to do mind just thought it mite help

A lot fucking less than that mate [emoji23][emoji23]

I was looking at buying about 3 thousand bottles, I have the distro in the UK for them but they don't know how to pick up the phone or answer a email it seems.

Back
Top Bottom