What's new

Dripworx - NEW in stock!

Hi Dripworx,
Talking of back in stock, whats happening with the "mix club" ???
I bought mix club volume 1, very nice ;-) but could have done with a little more Strawberry.
So was eagerly awaiting volume 2, logged on the other day, only to find that volume 2 is sold out :-((
Not even a description of what it was !
Now there is a message saying " Coming Soon!, Apple And Raspberry Crumble Bars, Expected release date - 13 - 14th July 2017"
Why is volume 2 out of stock ? I wouldn't have thought it was difficult to work out, 50 members = 50 kits released for sale, surely...................

Oh come off it bad boy bez! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's not been in stock, it's there ready to be stocked this week so people can see what the flavour is mate.

Actually it's not as easy as that, there is more than 50 members and not everyone actually buys them :)

Screenshot_20170710-230508.png
[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Oh come off it bad boy bez!
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

It's not been in stock, it's there ready to be stocked this week so people can see what the flavour is mate.

Actually it's not as easy as that, there is more than 50 members and not everyone actually buys them :)

All right, don't be so touchy.
Just wanted to know I had not missed an edition,
Do I take it then that this will be the previously mentioned Apple And Raspberry Crumble Bars ?

All right, don't be so touchy.
Just wanted to know I had not missed an edition,
Do I take it then that this will be the previously mentioned Apple And Raspberry Crumble Bars ?

I was just pulling your leg mate, was referring to the time you said that to me the other day in a heated discussion ;)

Yup that's right dude, the description on the website says exactly what you need to know. It's Apple and raspberry crumble bar this month and it's expected to be released on 13-14th of July :)

I was just pulling your leg mate, was referring to the time you said that to me the other day in a heated discussion ;)

Yup that's right dude, the description on the website says exactly what you need to know. It's Apple and raspberry crumble bar this month and it's expected to be released on 13-14th of July :)

Excellent, apart from I have to find some money by then............
So should be next week, looking forward to it, what do you reckon the steep time will be ?

Oh, as an aside, a client of mine set me a bit of a poser today, do you do any single flavour concentrates in a VG base ?

Don't remember the other thread, but then again I am now old enough to be getting dementia........
Ever seen the film "Pretty Woman"......................

Excellent, apart from I have to find some money by then............
So should be next week, looking forward to it, what do you reckon the steep time will be ?

Oh, as an aside, a client of mine set me a bit of a poser today, do you do any single flavour concentrates in a VG base ?

Don't remember the other thread, but then again I am now old enough to be getting dementia........
Ever seen the film "Pretty Woman"......................

There is many concentrates we use in the unibase that's VG based, there isn't any in this months mix club but I'm sure there will be a few pop up over the coming months :)

The steep time on this one is going to be either 2-3 weeks or 3 - 4 weeks. I have a bottle mixed on my desk that will be 4 weeks on Friday - my notes say 2-3 weeks but the flavours taste a lot different with the extra few days. I'm just tying to decide if I think the extra week is needed or not ;)

There is many concentrates we use in the unibase that's VG based, there isn't any in this months mix club but I'm sure there will be a few pop up over the coming months :)

The steep time on this one is going to be either 2-3 weeks or 3 - 4 weeks. I have a bottle mixed on my desk that will be 4 weeks on Friday - my notes say 2-3 weeks but the flavours taste a lot different with the extra few days. I'm just tying to decide if I think the extra week is needed or not ;)

Cheers mate.

I agree mate, dr fogs is one of my all time fave brands. Vaping the supernova one now, its to die for! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Also have nic salts arriving this week fingers crossed!
Couldn't agree more mate, i really enjoyed the whole Dr.Fogs range.
Decoded Big foot and the Lychee one are my 2 faves from them.

Couldn't agree more mate, i really enjoyed the whole Dr.Fogs range.
Decoded Big foot and the Lychee one are my 2 faves from them.

Not tried them ones yet but I have to say I am tempted by the big foot one, mini donuts [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom