What's new

Dripworx - NEW in stock!

Why not just use ibottle 120 chubby, they work well an got a nice squeeze to them

Yeah looked at them, heard a few people say the lids pop off when you squeeze them mate. I can just picture the emails and phone calls now. "I just squeezed the bottle and it's now all over the floor, you owe me another bottle" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Im sure i remember Lee, MrTeaTime and a couple others had all the plans for a RDA but i dunno if they made a prototype or anything. @Dripworx

Yeah we did, at the time I was just moving into the unit, pondering what to do with the TPD and some other family stuff. Nothing ever came of it sadly :(

Dripworx juice company proudly presents a new rda the dripworx dripdrop dripper 24mm pulse style duel coil bf

Uming and ahing over this month's mix club. Not sure the flavour profile is for me but then the concentrates would be handy for experimenting and I've discovered juices i didn't think I'd like in subscriptions. It's like a crumble isn't it? I don't think I've tried a crumble juice yet.

Uming and ahing over this month's mix club. Not sure the flavour profile is for me but then the concentrates would be handy for experimenting and I've discovered juices i didn't think I'd like in subscriptions. It's like a crumble isn't it? I don't think I've tried a crumble juice yet.

Mate I've got to try the crmbl unibase its amazing [emoji6] if the new mixclub is anything like that then it's gunna be a good un

Yeah looked at them, heard a few people say the lids pop off when you squeeze them mate. I can just picture the emails and phone calls now. "I just squeezed the bottle and it's now all over the floor, you owe me another bottle" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
60ml are like that, the 120 are actually really difficult to get the tip on you have to screw the cap on really tight to get it all the way down

60ml are like that, the 120 are actually really difficult to get the tip on you have to screw the cap on really tight to get it all the way down

Oh really? Maybe il order a few to sample and see how they are :) thanks mate!

Some awesome new products in stock today dudes [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Bavarian bad boy
Thick oil - full range
Rockt punch - full range

Kendo gold cotton also now in stock!

Don't forget to use POTV in the discount code box for a cool 15% off [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/just-arrived

Some awesome new products in stock today dudes [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Bavarian bad boy
Thick oil - full range
Rockt punch - full range

Kendo gold cotton also now in stock!

Don't forget to use POTV in the discount code box for a cool 15% off [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/just-arrived
Just waiting for mix club 2 to be released then will get the order in, and great discount code but for some reason i always forget to use it (don't forget my beans though!!!)

Back
Top Bottom