What's new

DRIPWORX VENDOR OF THE MONTH CELEBRATION

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Dripworx - Vendor of the month June!
Hey guys!

For those of you that dont use forums, we thought we should share with all our customers that we have recently won vendor of the month for June 2016 on the vaping forum "planet of the vapes"!!

This is a big deal to us, our brand was basically born there and we feel honoured to be chosen by the majority of users as their favourite vendor!

Guys, if your not on there.... go and set up a account. Its 100% free, friendly and generally a good laugh. Plenty of good tips, latest reviews and vaping gossip and of course we are on there ourselves!

It would be rude not to celebrate this with you.... so we have decided to extend our 20% off code until midnight sunday 10th July 2016.

so, for 20% off all trade orders (minimum order value £30)

use code : POTV20 at checkout

Lets celebrate the flavours that have been the most popular with the community, Re visit the flavours that got Dripworx noticed!

Strawberry custard cream - £8.49

Liquid Doughnut - £8.49

Blackout - Blu pop - £12.49

Retro Range - Lemon Biscuit 65ml - £14.99

TeaTime - £8.49

Waiting eagerly to get home to my order from you! Didn't take advantage of the discount, maybe next time!
Well done for winning VOTM!

I've got the lemon biscuit one going at the moment on a redonculous 0.14 twisted build and it's delicious :D

Well done guys. Got the chronic cookie on the go just now. And i was suprised how good the bean to atty was.!!!!

Strawberry custard cream started it all with dripworx for me
Always in the rotation ,,,, always

Back
Top Bottom