What's new

DRIPWORX VENDOR OF THE MONTH CELEBRATION

Well deserved indeed. Great juice, great service. It's the only juice my Mrs wants now and the only juice I buy when I fancy supplimenting my DIY efforts.

I am going to start a thread where I will post every time I place an order.
This will be a public service because it is guaranteed there will be a special offer announced about six hours later. :doh:

Not complaining, though, just an excuse to justify more lovely juice deliveries.

Last edited:
Them doughnuts look like theyve been doing the rounds at a soggy biscuit party....

joke.jpg

Everytime i go on dripworx now all im gonna think of is Lee and his soggy biscuits. I still cant get the lid off my fecking Retro The Blues, im sure this chunt fills your first few 100mls with the highest grade crack he can find, then he pulls out the joke caps, as he sits back adjusting his newest snap back and tooting on his BLUES and laughing at me. [emoji41][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Everytime i go on dripworx now all im gonna think of is Lee and his soggy biscuits. I still cant get the lid off my fecking Retro The Blues, im sure this chunt fills your first few 100mls with the highest grade crack he can find, then he pulls out the joke caps, as he sits back adjusting his newest snap back and tooting on his BLUES and laughing at me. [emoji41][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] shit, busted!

Back
Top Bottom