What's new

Dvarw or Kayfun? (Or other)

Have a clone of the og mtl and it's a nice rta just need to make sure you get some air pins so you can get wat you want from it also had a 2019 kfl and it was to tight for me trying to mtl it. the dl fl dvarw is a straight dl rta unless again you buy the smallest air pin you can

I own both tanks, the KFL 2019 actually "upgraded" to 2021 and the Dvarw FL MTL 24; both genuine.

In short, Dvarw is my favorite and not just between those two tanks but among my entire fairly large collection of mtl RTAs.

I recently upgraded it with the +6ml glass tank (7ml total) and with the 1mm AFC insert it won the place of my primary mtl setup.

3FBD28E4-D9F8-4F07-A90B-05C99F2F9609.jpeg

I only have the KF Lite 2021 which I've been very happy with - the aerokon pin makes it adjjustable from super tight to loose MTL, its ridiculously easy to wick and build and I've used it daily for the last 6 months - before that I had the 2019 version. I like it so much I haven't bothered with any other MTL tanks as it just seems to work for me.

I can't comment on the Dvarw MTL as I've never had one.

Before buying any of them check carefully to see if you need extra airpins/inserts or tank extensions as the end price can escalate quite dramatically and be way more than the £90 you have in mind.

Personally I would try to buy a clone of each (decent ones come complete with optional accessories) to assess which you prefer and then, if you think it is worth it, buy an original and use the clone as a work/pub/beater tank.
My findings were different with this one it definitely does leak when left even when stuffed and the flavour is better with the coil raised up

I have have an authentic of both and I much prefer the dvarw FL particularly for the draw. However the KF is also fantastic and brings different notes of my liquids which the dvarw doesn’t. You can’t really go wrong with either. Draw, flavour and ease to build is all top notch.

I rate the dvarw very highly but if you can get hold of a flash e vapor then in my eyes that is the king.

My findings were different with this one it definitely does leak when left even when stuffed and the flavour is better with the coil raised up

The only time I've had a leak was when I stripped and cleaned it and failed to screw the deck into the base all the way in. Other than that one case of user error I've not had a drop leak from it. You could have just got a bad one - but I'd check the o-rings carefully and ensure the deck is firmly screwed into the base before branding it a dud.

Got an original Dvarw MTL, not the FL version. Also got the Kayfun 2021 , which I prefer of the two. Very easy and forgiving.

Dvarw is very good also consider the Scylla variable airflow from MTL (true) to restricted DTL.

I'll throw my hat in the ring here and warmly recommend the KF but since I don't have the Dwarv I can't recommend the KF Lite over that.

I ought to get a Dwarv really. I'm assuming the KHW mods site is the only place to get an authentic one (in the the UK at least)

Back
Top Bottom