What's new

Dvarw or Kayfun? (Or other)

After dipping into some more clones I have new favourites - Hussar Gobby and Taifun GTR. Though the Dvarw runs them close.
Anyone got the genuine versions of either of those and a clone? Is there really that much difference?

I have a genuine GTR and a clone and no there isn’t actually any difference to me in the vape. More fit and finish.

After dipping into some more clones I have new favourites - Hussar Gobby and Taifun GTR. Though the Dvarw runs them close.
Anyone got the genuine versions of either of those and a clone? Is there really that much difference?
I was very tempted with the Gobby but I fear it'll be very loose, more RDL than MTL. I dont mind that TBH but I prefer tanks that can do both

I was very tempted with the Gobby but I fear it'll be very loose, more RDL than MTL. I dont mind that TBH but I prefer tanks that can do both
It is on the loose side, and I have the smallest restrictor in (single hole, I think 0.8mm?)

so a wee while after having fixed the kf and set it up better, i’m still voting dvarw. :)

Back
Top Bottom