What's new

Dvarw or Kayfun? (Or other)

Fair enough. Probably worth a go then.

it definitely is. dvarws are great.

although the lite is decent as well, this one i set up last weekend and fixed is still going well. you should get a clone of each.

the bishop rta is very good as well. in some ways it might even be better, super smooth and silent draw.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the BP Mods Pioneer RTA - amazing atty with impeccable flavour at a very reasonable £30 cost. Can still be purchased directly from Dovpo but I think they will come back in stock in the UK soon.

Because the OP was asking about high-end as a present.

Im sure they do but it struggles. This isnt new news. I run both side by side and the difference is night and day

i have both sitting on the table in front of me with the same liquid in them just now and can’t say i notice much difference between them.

i have both sitting on the table in front of me with the same liquid in them just now and can’t say i notice much difference between them.

Tobacco yeah? Thats interesting. How you wicking out of interest? Air insert and watts?

Ive tried various ways and combinations and it just never really sings

Tobacco yeah? Thats interesting. How you wicking out of interest? Air insert and watts?

Ive tried various ways and combinations and it just never really sings

not the fl one mind, i only have two of the old ones. both clones. 1mm insert in this one, but i go between the 0.8 and 1. 2mm stainless coil with 7 or 8 wraps, needs to be the chamber inserts with small holes, very little cotton and i push the chamber insert on, pull the ends of the cotton out and just snip across the top. then i push the cotton in so it just covers the holes from the inside.

i always forget when people are talking about dvarws most folk probably have the newer ones now, though.

not the fl one mind, i only have two of the old ones. both clones. 1mm insert in this one, but i go between the 0.8 and 1. 2mm stainless coil with 7 or 8 wraps, needs to be the chamber inserts with small holes, very little cotton and i push the chamber insert on, pull the ends of the cotton out and just snip across the top. then i push the cotton in so it just covers the holes from the inside.

i always forget when people are talking about dvarws most folk probably have the newer ones now, though.

Yeah I have a FL but the theory is the same. I'll give it another go

Slow boat from China dropped the clones off today. I have to say both are superb. The Kayfun probably has the *very* slight edge on flavour.

Might have to get both :D

Back
Top Bottom