What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

It has the logos on it, which is strange for a fasttech purchase. First time I've had that, apart from a GG replacement tip I ordered once.

I've had mine for about 3 weeks (an original) and barely used anything else since. It really is refreshingly simple and effective. Glad there are good murmurings on the CV version as I may get one as a back up.

It’s nice, good flavour, pretty quiet, nice smooth airflow and good vapour. It could be perfect when I put the smaller reducer in. I shall see how I get on tomorrow. Pretty straightforward to build and wick, it seems. Spot on with the first attempt.
Sounds perfect...ummm of I go..

Oops, forgot to ask, does the dvarw come with a regular 510 pin, or is it squonk only? I can't see a 510 centre pin in the description or pictures I've seen of the Coppervape.

Oops, forgot to ask, does the dvarw come with a regular 510 pin, or is it squonk only? I can't see a 510 centre pin in the description or pictures I've seen of the Coppervape.

Yep, it has standard 510 pin. Its not squonkable

Nah, I'm too scottish for that, I just like to get a good panic on, lol

I'd discounted the tank already, thinking it was squonk only, now I feel I'm missing out on something good, DAMN you all and your high praise!!

Nah, I'm too scottish for that, I just like to get a good panic on, lol

Wait, I thought we were a collectively laid back nationality? People always told me it was the English that are uptight! :D

Back
Top Bottom